Practice

Venika POV

I was working hard with my sister and dad Demetrius I don't remember my mother they never told me about her every time I ask about her they would literally shut me out my dad would get very upset and tell me to go to my room at night my dad and I would get bad dreams I would tell him about my dream he would tell me to meditate daily, me and my niece's were swimming I am really good at swimming and fighting with my hands and other objects I have a guitar that is black and red.

“Jas can't you just wait until College starts,” Bremetia said

“Bremetia shut the fuck up gosh your so annoying,” Jasperretta said as she splashed water on her.

“Oh no you didn't ,” Bremetia said then hit her shoulder “YOU BITCH,” Jasperretta screamed her hair lit in black fire they started splashing water everywhere they never taught me how to use my powers except for healing , I got irritated.

“ENOUGH,” I shouted loudly they jumped and stopped “Were not supposed to be actually beating each other up your like 20 you guys need to stop it's irritating, never mind I'm leaving,” I said walking out the castle swimming pool and dried off and put on my robe and clothes, I got in my new black Mercedes Benz sl65 amg the hood was off I drove to the loft.

I got home and walking in the loft to see my brother and Dad talking with my nephew and other Niece I ran and hugged Jason he chuckled.

“Hi Venika it's nice to see you,” He said

I looked at him “Did you get my mail,” I said he nodded I squealed as he handed it to me it was a big package I clawed it opened and my laptop and School supplies was in here “Yas finally,” I said My dad walked over to me “Ready to start School,” He said I smiled “Tomorrow is gonna be my first time going to School I hated being Home School,” I said he smiled I hugged him “Thanks Dad,” I said “Your welcome Venika,” He said My Brother came up to me with Sage “You wanna come with me, Sage and Jason tomorrow after school and go hunting ,” He said I crossed my arms “Why not,” I said he laughed I jogged to my room.

I laid on my bed and wrote in my sketch book every day my hand just draws this women with red burgundy hair but each day it gets white then it goes back to burgundy red, but today I looked at it and it was a grey wolf with neon red eye's, I put my sketchbook away and grabbed my teddy bear that my dad bought me for Valentine's day, I hugged it then fell asleep with it in my arms.

Next Morning

I woke by the freaking alarm I slammed it but not to hard I kicked off the cover and hopped in the shower.

Venika OUTFIT🔝

I got out the shower and got dressed and grabbed my bag and purse then headed downstairs, I eat breakfast once I got done I got up and hugged my dad “Hey take the red Camaro alright cause Alex wants to look good on her date,” He said I laughed and grabbed the keys then left out the loft and got in the car and headed to my new School.

I got to this big School kids had all kinds of nice cars I got out the car and grabbed my bags and headed to the building.

I went to the number of the locker I was kinda confused about how to pick the locker then I felt a tap on my shoulder I looked behind me and it was a Jason I smiled and hugged him “You look confused Ven,” He said “Yes I am how do you do this lock,” I said he chuckled and showed me how to do it I put some of my stuff in my locker and shut it .

“Alright let's get you to your first class,” He said

He grabbed my paper and led me to English, he walked off to his class I opened the door and I was the third one here “Hello you must be Venika Clarkson have seat,” She said I picked a seat she handed me a books “Put those two in your book back then leave the red and blue one out,” She said I did as she said then left out the red and blue one.