Chapter 1: Moving In

Y/n : Your Name
N/n : Nick Name
F/f : Favorite Food
F/r : Favorite Restaurant
F/c : Favorite Color
C/n : Cat Name
W/n : Wolf Name
S/f/c : Second Favorite Color
H/c : Hair Color
H/l : Hair Length
E/c : Eye Color

~More will be added as we go along~

Y/n Pov

I pull up to the new house. It's perfect! I get out of my car and go to the movers truck. They help me move my couch and bed into the house. It's a two story with two bedrooms, two bathrooms, a kitchen, living room, dining, room, and a basement. Its a really nice house! We put the couch in the living room and put my bed in my room. I walk back downstairs while they are bring more of my crates into the house. I go outside to help when I see someone walking towards my house. It was a girl. She had long black hair with a flower crown around her head. She had beautiful hazel eyes and wore a purple galaxy shirt with black shorts and black flats. "Hello!" she said. "Hello there!" I said smiling. "I see your moving into the neighbor hood and I just wanted to see if you needed any help and also to welcome you to MyStreet!" she said happily. "Help would be great! Thank you so much!" I said grabbing a crate. 

*Time skip to after you are done getting all the crates*

"Thank you so much uh-" I said not knowing her name. "Oh i'm sorry! I'm Aphmau!" She said holding out her hand. "It's nice to meet you Aphmau! I'm y/n." I say shaking her hand. "Well I should get going home. I live two houses down if you need anything!" "Ok thanks Aphmau!" I waved good bye and she left. I turned back around and looked at all the crates on the floor. "Yay! Time to decorate and make this place my own." I said happily. I got to work unpacking all the crates and decorating the house.

Travis Pov

I looked out the window and saw Aphmau walking home. I ran outside and pretended that I wasn't just watching her. "Hey baby!" I yell. "Hey Travis." she said. "Where you coming from?" I asked. "I just came from the new girls house." "WHAT! There's a new girl!" "Yeah. She lives two houses down. When you meet her just don't-don't be a creep." She says. "I'll try but I can't make any promises." I say winking. "Oh Irene please help y/n" I heard her say. I ignored her and ran to the new girls house. I knocked on the door. "Coming!" I heard a sweet voice say. I heard a lot of rustling and then the door opened. Before me was the new girl and DAMN she was beautiful! She had h/l h/c hair. She wore a white t-shirt with f/c shorts and s/f/c flats. She wore a flower crown like Aphmau . She pushed some of her hair back and looked at me with her beautiful e/c eyes. "Hello." she said with a bright smile. She was leaning against the door. "Heeeey hot stuff." I said raising my eyebrows up and down. "I'm Travis. I live across from Aphmau. So i'm not to far away." I then said winking at her. She got up and slammed the door.

Y/n Pov

I was putting dishes away in my cabinet when I heard a knock on the door. "Coming!" I shouted. I bumped into some crates then finally made it to the door. I opened the door and saw a guy with medium lengthed hair which was white. He had very vibrant green eyes. He wore a dark teal green jacket and black pants. His shoes were the same color as his jacket. I pushed some hair out of my way of my face. "Hello." I said then leaned against the door. I smiled. "Heeeey hot stuff." He said raising his eyebrows up and down. "I'm Travis. I live across from Aphmau. So i'n not to far away." He winked at me. I stood up and slammed the door in his face. "Oh my Irene." I said laughing putting my face in my hands. I went up to my room and looked out my window. Travis was walking away and shaking his head at himself. I was proceeded to laugh on my bed. C/n came up to me and meowed. "This is going to be very interesting living here." I said wiping a tear from laughing so hard. W/n came up to me and wagged her tail. She jumped on the bed and I petted her. "I need a break." I said and took a nap.