Chapter 35: Beach!

Y/n : Your Name
N/n : Nick Name
F/f : Favorite Food
F/r : Favorite Restaurant
F/c : Favorite Color
C/n : Cat Name
W/n : Wolf Name
S/f/c : Second Favorite Color
H/c : Hair Color
H/l : Hair Length
E/c : Eye Color
F/d : Favorite Drink
F/c/f : Favorite Cake Flavor
F/m : Favorite Movie
F/t/s : Favorite TV Show
F/a : Favorite Animal
F/a/c : Favorite Anime Character

~More will be added as we go along~

Y/n Pov

We all went to the beach. I turned around to see everyone running after me. I laughed. Vanessa ran up to me. She grabbed my hand. I smiled at her and waited for everyone to catch up.

"Geez! You and Vanessa are fast." Aaron said between breathes. Vanessa giggled and I laughed. We all looked for a good spot to sit and set our stuff down. Eventually Zane found a spot. Aphmau and Zane both sat down. 

"Aren't you guys gonna come and swim?" I asked. 

"No. I don't like the sun." Zane replied grabbing a book.

"Aph?"

"N-no. I'll just stay here and uh....keep Zane company!" She said nodding her head.

"You don't have to you can go-" She cut him off. 

"No! I'll stay." She said smiling. I looked at her with curiosity.

"Ok..." I walked and left with Jax and Vanessa. Everyone was already in the water.

Aphmau Pov

I sighed in relief.

"What was that about?" Zane asked not looking away from his book.

"Promise not to tell anyone." I asked raising my shoulders. He looked at me.

"Who am I gonna tell?" He said putting down his book. 

"I.....can't swim." I said looking at him.

"ARE YOU SERIOUS!?"

Aaron Pov

I saw Y/n playing with Vanessa and Jax in the water. They all seemed to be enjoying themselves. I swam over to them.

"Dada!" Vanessa yelled when she saw me. She reached her hands out to me. I smiled and grabbed her.

"She's a real daddy's girl." Y/n said smiling. She had Jax on her shoulders. Jax was smiling and laughing.

"Mommy's boy." I said nodding my head to Jax.

"Y/n-Senpai, Aaron-Kun? Can Kawaii-Chan play with the kids?" Kawaii-Chan came over to us. We both looked to each other. We both nodded our heads and gave Jax and Vanessa to Kawaii-Chan. The kids were happy to be wit Kawaii-Chan. Vanessa was in her floatie but had a hold of Kawaii-Chan's tail and Jax was next to Kawaii-Chan. I heard Y/n giggle.

Y/n Pov

After Kawaii-Chan had taken the kids I got out of the water. Aaron followed behind. I walked to where Aphmau and Zane were. 

"Hey guys. I'm going to get some food. You want to come with?" Aphmau nodded and Zane shook his head. I shrugged and Aphmau, Aaron and I walked to the food court. We stood in line. We waited for a while.

Aphmau Pov

The line took forever! We were still waiting when I heard my name being called.

"Aphmau!?" The person yelled. I turned around. I didn't see anyone at first but then the person yelled my name again.

"Aphmau! It's me! McKenna!" I took a double take.

"KENNA!" I yelled and I ran out of the line and hugged her. I looked to her side and saw, "JACK!" I hugged him.

Y/n Pov

I heard Aphmau's name being called. I turned and saw her to a girl and a guy. The girl had long black hair with teal tips. They were in side braids. She was wearing a crop top and jean ripped shorts along with a beanie. She also had on white converse. She was very pretty. The guy had very dark brown hair. You could almost mistake it for black. He wore similar clothes to Aaron except he actually wore a shirt. They walked over to us.

"Sorry I ran off." Aph said. "This is Mckenna and Jack. I met them in high school."

"Hello!" I said smiling holding out both my hands for them to shake. They both gladly took it. We all stood in line till we got our food.

*Sorry it's a little boring and short I'll have more tomorrow!<3*