Chapter 17: Michi is the problem

Y/n : Your Name
N/n : Nick Name
F/f : Favorite Food
F/r : Favorite Restaurant
F/c : Favorite Color
C/n : Cat Name
W/n : Wolf Name
S/f/c : Second Favorite Color
H/c : Hair Color
H/l : Hair Length
E/c : Eye Color
F/d : Favorite Drink
F/c/f : Favorite Cake Flavor
F/m : Favorite Movie
F/t/s : Favorite TV Show

~More will be added as we go along~

Y/n Pov

"Aaron?" I looked at him. My eyes were filling with tears. I dropped my stuffed dog and ran to the bathroom and hid in a stall.

Aaron Pov

I was so confused! Y/n was right in front of me but she was also to my side. I turned to see the 'Y/n' by my side. WHAT!?!  It wasn't Y/n! It was Michi! I pushed Michi away from. "MICHI!?" I yelled angrily. "Nya!~" She shrieked and ran I presume to Zane. I walked to where Y/n was. I bent down and picked up the stuffed dog. I held it close to me. I have to get Y/n back...No matter what...

Aphmau Pov 

I heard Y/n run by and go into the bathroom. "Excuse me Vlyad. I have to go to the bathroom." I said looking over to the bathroom then at him. "Ok. I'll go find someone in the mean time." He smiled. I smiled back and went to the bathroom. "Y/n?" I asked. I heard sobbing in the third stall. "Y/n? Please it's me, Aph." I said earnestly. "Please *sob* leave me *sob* alone." She said between sobs. "Now you know I can't do that." I said shaking my head. I heard her keep sobbing. "Y/n open the door and talk to me!" I said. She didn't open the door. I sighed. "Fine then I'm coming in weather you open the door or not." I wiped my hands. I looked at ground and shuddered. I know this place is nice and clean and everything but still. I don't know where peoples feet have been! I crawled under the stall. "Ugh!" I wiped my body. I looked up and saw Y/n in tears. She was sitting on the toilet. I scooted her over and put my arm over her. "Y/n tell me...what's wrong?" I asked. She buried her head in my shoulder. "Aaron *sob* kissed Michi." She cried harder. I was looking at her. I looked up as soon as she said that. I was angry! "LUCINDA!!!!!!!" I yelled. 

Lucinda Pov

I was hanging with Laurence when I heard my name being called. We were at the claw machine and we both looked up. "Umm. I think you're wanted." Laurence chuckled. "Ugh. Alright I'll be back." I smiled and he proceeded to the claw machine. I followed to where my name was being called. I ended up at the...bathroom? I walked in. "Hello?" I asked. "Lucinda?!?" It sounded like Aphmau. "Yes." I answered back. "Come to the third stall." I walked to the third stall and it opened. I saw Y/n crying into Aphmau's shoulder. "What happened!" I asked bending down to the ground. "Michi and Aaron happened. We're going to find Michi." She said getting up from holding Y/n. "Alright." I said getting up. We left to find Michi.

Y/n Pov

Aphmau and Lucinda left and I was left in the stall. I closed the door again and put my head in my knees. I sat there for a few minutes when I heard my name being called. "Y/n?" I heard. I knew who it was. "Go away Aaron!" I yelled and started tearing up again. "I'm not going away Y/n." He said. "I will walk in!" He shouted. "GO AWAY!" I shouted. I didn't hear anything. I thought he walked away. I was wrong. He had walked in. "Y/n?" He asked. I didn't answer.

Aaron Pov

I listened carefully in each stall. When I got to third stall and heard sniffling. "Y/n? Please?" I said pleading. She didn't answer me. "Please let me in." I asked. "Y/n it wasn't what it looked like." I said through the door. I heard her sobbing. "Y/n please you have to listen to me! Michi tricked me! She must have used a potion which turned her to look like you! She kissed me and with the instinct thinking that it was you kissed back." I pleaded. "Please you have to believe me." I looked at the stuffed dog and pushed it under. 

Y/n Pov 

He pushed my stuff dog under the stall. I picked it up. I didn't really believe me. I could tell that my eyes were red from crying and some tears were still falling. I opened the door and he was on the floor. He got when I opened the door. I pushed past him. Tears started falling quickly. I closed my eyes to try to stop them. I had my back to him. "Please Y/n." His voice starting cracking and it was shaking. I was looking to the floor. "I thought you were different Aaron." I said turning my head to the a bit. I still had feelings but I didn't know what to anymore. I started walking when he grabbed my wrist. "Y/n! I promise you I don't love Michi! I LOVE YOU!" He shouted. I tried shaking away from his grip. He pulled me towards him and held me close. I started crying. "Aaron stop!" I said through tears and trying to shake out of his grip. "No I wont stop! Y/n! You are the only one I care for. You are the one I love! I don't ever want to lose you and I'm not losing you now!" I was looking down trying to shake free. I had dropped my stuffed dog in the process. I was bawling. He grabbed my chin and pulled me to look at his face. He was....crying....He looked into my eyes and I stopped struggling. "Y/n you are the only in the world that I care about. That will never change."

Aaron Pov

I looked into her eyes. I felt tears going down my face and tears were streaming down hers. I still had a hold off her chin. I pulled her in. I closed my eyes and felt our lips touch. I could tell she was still crying because she kept sniffling. She eventually stopped and kissed back. We pulled away. "Y/n. There is no one in this world I'd rather be with." I smiled at her. She looked down that back up at me. She wrapped her arms around me in a tight hug and didn't let go. I embraced her back. She had her head buried in my chest and I put my head on hers. We rocked back and forth and I tightened harder on our hug. 

I didn't want to lose her.