Chapter 27: A-Con Pt.5

Y/n : Your Name
N/n : Nick Name
F/f : Favorite Food
F/r : Favorite Restaurant
F/c : Favorite Color
C/n : Cat Name
W/n : Wolf Name
S/f/c : Second Favorite Color
H/c : Hair Color
H/l : Hair Length
E/c : Eye Color
F/d : Favorite Drink
F/c/f : Favorite Cake Flavor
F/m : Favorite Movie
F/t/s : Favorite TV Show
F/a : Favorite Animal
F/a/c : Favorite Anime Character

~More will be added as we go along~

*It is now the end of day 2 of A-con*

Y/n Pov

We were all looking at all the merch stands when we heard commotion. "Guys look." Kitty said pointing in the direction. We all turned around to see where she was pointing. I looked over and saw Garroth and Laurence arguing. We all looked at each other and walked over to them. They were arguing about who was someones best friend. I was very confused. "Fight to the death to see who will truly be her best friend!" Laurence yelled. "I don't see why we can't BOTH be her best friend." Garroth said. "FIGHT TO THE DEATH!"Laurence yelled again. "I'm not going to fight you." Garroth said moving back a little. "Fine then I guess this battle will be easy." Laurence said pulling out a Styrofoam sword. "You carry a sword with you?" Garroth asked worried. "For moments like this." Laurence snickered. "Ugh! Fine. I guess I have no choice." Garroth pulled out a sword as well. "Hey guys look! Their about to have a foam sword duel! Let's watch!" A random guy yelled. People started crowding around. "Are we really going to be doing this?" Garroth asked looking around at everyone. "Scared now that there's a crowd watching?" Laurence smiled. "I am kind of scared." Garroth said looking down. "HA!" Laurence yelled. "Scared that your you won't dodge this!" Garroth launched at Laurence who blocked his attack. "HA! Nice sneak attack brother. But even if you think-" "Just kill him already while he's monologuing! God I hate when this happens. They have a perfect shot at killing him!" Said the random guy from before. "Hey! Shut up I'm trying to watch the fight here! It's getting epic!" I heard Raven yell. I didn't realize that our friends had gathered in the circle too. "RAVEN?!" Both of them yelled. "You guys are really getting into this fight!Don't break character. Keep it up!" Aphmau yelled at them. "But we're not-" They started. "I have come to join the battle!" Travis yelled grabbing his sword. "This doesn't concern you Travis!" Laurence yelled. "This isn't a-" "And Lucinda the witch has come to join in." Lucinda said holding her staff. "You'll increase my power Lucinda only if you kiss me!" Travis shouted. "Alright." Lucinda said grinning. "R-Really?" Travis asked shocked. I giggled. "Yep." "Awe snap! This is getting really good! This is just like my Japanese anime where the plot make absolutely no sense!" I yelled. "Same!" Aphmau yelled back. "What the heck are you guys doing?" Katelyn asked walking in. "I'm about to kiss Travis." Lucinda smiled. "Um no you're not." Katelyn said shaking her head and crossing her arms. "And why not?" Lucinda asked. "Because he doesn't deserve a kiss from you! Plus you are terrible at kissing." Katelyn said. "Excuse me but I am a great kisser! Because I have a potion for that." Lucinda said. "Pfft. Here let me show you how it's done." Katelyn walked up to Travis and grabbed his face and pulled him in for a kiss. When they were done Travis fell to the floor. "There! See. He's dead because of how great a kisser I am!" Katelyn said seeming satisfied with herself.  Lucinda chuckled. "You really are cute when you lose your cool Katelyn. I knew I could pull those emotions out of you. Lucinda wins." Lucinda said walking out of the convention. "What? DARN IT!" Katelyn said angrily. "My Irene." Travis said getting up. "Katelyn my love...You-you kissed me!" Travis said looking at her. "I-I guess this means we're dating now?" He asked happily. Katelyn punched him and he fell back to the floor. "No it doesn't! And this isn't the first time you idiot! WAIT! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! I NEED TO MEDITATE!" Katelyn screamed and ran out of the convention. "Wow..." Raven said. "Yeah..." I replied back. "So that was a thing." Aphmau said giggling. "Was that a sign that the world is about to end." Zane said from behind me. "Most likely." Aaron answered. Kitty looked to Garroth and Laurence. "You guys are never allowed to LARP anymore." She said shaking her head. "Agreed." Everyone said. We all laughed. Let's go get some food!" I said. "YES!" Raven screamed. 

*I'm sorry not felling really good at the moment but I will try and make another one...<3Sorry guys*