Chapter 31: Aphmau's Plan and new additions? Pt.2

Y/n : Your Name
N/n : Nick Name
F/f : Favorite Food
F/r : Favorite Restaurant
F/c : Favorite Color
C/n : Cat Name
W/n : Wolf Name
S/f/c : Second Favorite Color
H/c : Hair Color
H/l : Hair Length
E/c : Eye Color
F/d : Favorite Drink
F/c/f : Favorite Cake Flavor
F/m : Favorite Movie
F/t/s : Favorite TV Show
F/a : Favorite Animal
F/a/c : Favorite Anime Character

~More will be added as we go along~

Y/n Pov

While Jax was taking his shower I had grabbed clothes that were to small for me and gave them to Vanessa to wear. After I had her clothes and she put them on I quickly texted the guys.

Y- You
G- Garroth
L- Laurence
T- Travis
D-Dante

Text

Y- Hey guys I was wondering if you had some clothes that were to small for you that I could have?

G- Um....Y/n are you trying to tell us something?

L- ......

Y- OMI NO! I found these kids and one is a boy and I don't have guy clothes that I could give him! 

D- That makes sense.

Y- What is wrong with you guys xD

T- I have some clothes

Y- Thanks Travis. Could you bring them over now. He should be done taking a shower in a bit so please hurry.

End Text

I put my phone in my pocket and walked downstairs where Vanessa was watching TV. 

Aphmau Pov

I looked at my desk with all the little plans I had for Y/n and Aaron. Then there was the overflowing trash can filled with crumpled papers. I sighed and flopped on my bed. I looked at my ceiling and thought.

Y/n Pov

The doorbell rang and I opened the door. It was Travis and he had clothes in his hands. "Thank you so much Travis!" I said grabbing the clothes. "You can come in if you'd like." I said moving out of the way. I walked upstairs.

Travis Pov

Y/n grabbed the clothes from my hands. "You can come in if you'd like." She quickly walked upstairs. I walked in and closed the door. I walked into her living room and looked around. I saw that the tv was on and looked on the couch. I looked and the little girl. "Hello." I said smiling. She jumped a little and scooted away. "It's ok I'm not going to hurt you." I said as sweetly as possible. She still stayed away from me in the little corner of the couch. "W-who are you?" She asked fright in her eyes. 

"I'm Travis. One of Y/n's friends." She seemed to have relaxed. I smiled again. She returned. "What's your name." I sat on the opposite side of the couch. "My names Vanessa!" She happily. I heard a door open and looked behind me. Y/n and a little boy came down. 

Y/n Pov

Once Jax was done he knocked on the door telling me he was done. I opened the door and put the clothes inside. When he was done he came out. They fit him perfectly. I smiled and he  returned the smile. We walked downstairs and I saw Travis talking to Vanessa. 

(What Jax looks like now^^^)

(What Vanessa looks like now but imagine a little younger xD ^^^)

"Thank you for the clothes Travis." I said smiling. Travis got up and walked to me and Jax. "No problem. And what's your name?" He asked looking down at Jax. "I'm Jax." He said. "Nice to meet you Jax. Well I should probably get going. I'll see you later."He winked and left. I shook my head and Jax and I walked to the couch and joined his sister. 

After a while they both fell asleep on the couch. I looked at them and smiled. What am I going to do with these kids.... I thought. I decided to text Aaron. I knew he was at work but I needed to tell him. 

Y- You
A- Aaron

Text

Y- Hey

A- Hey babe. What's up?

Y- Oh. I didn't think you would text back that fast xD

A- I'm on break. So what's up. Is something wrong?

Y- *Explains whole situation*

A- Oh...

Y- Yeah I don't know what to do...That's why I texted you. I mean we are engaged and all..

A- Well I think we should-

*OOOH Cliffhanger! What are you and Aaron going to do with the children??? Find out next chapter ;)*