Chapter 13: A date date? Pt.1

Y/n : Your Name
N/n : Nick Name
F/f : Favorite Food
F/r : Favorite Restaurant
F/c : Favorite Color
C/n : Cat Name
W/n : Wolf Name
S/f/c : Second Favorite Color
H/c : Hair Color
H/l : Hair Length
E/c : Eye Color
F/d : Favorite Drink
F/c/f : Favorite Cake Flavor
F/m : Favorite Movie
F/t/s : Favorite TV Show

~More will be added as we go along~

Y/n Pov

I woke up the next morning to the smell of food cooking. But I don't have any food...I still need to go shopping. I was outstretched all over my my bed.  I got up and yawned. I stretched and quickly got dressed.

I just left my hair down

I walked downstairs and saw someone in my kitchen. I walked cautiously over. I turned the corner and saw Aaron making breakfast. "Aaron? What are you doing here?" I asked confused. "Well you fell asleep on me last night and when I put in your bed you told me not to leave." He said not looking at me then flipping a pancake. "Oh...thank you I guess?" I chuckled rubbing the back of my neck. "But where did you get food? I haven't gone shopping yet even though I really need to." I laughed and looked at the time. 1:01! Holy Crap!!! I sure did sleep in! I just got a few things for you. "You didn't have to do that." "It's fine." He smiled. I just realized he wasn't wearing his jacket or his bandanna. I started to blushing. I quickly turned around and sat on the couch. I turned on the tv and watched f/t/s.

*Time skip to when Aaron is done making breakfast and you guys eat it*

"Thanks Aaron. That was SO good!" I said rubbing my stomach, laughing, and smiling. "Heh, no problem." He chuckled. He put his jacket back on and his mask and hood. "Hey y/n?" "Yeah?" I said getting up and grabbing our dishes. "I was wandering if maybe you-" He was interrupted by someone at the door. "Hold that thought. Sorry." I said going to grab the door. I opened the door. "Garroth!? I didn't expect to see you here." I smiled. "W-well I was wondering if-" He looked over my shoulder and saw Aaron. "Oh. I'm sorry I didn't know you guys were hanging out! I can come back another time." He said turning away.

Aaron Pov

Sigh every time... Y/n opened the door. I couldn't see who it was but I heard their voice. It sounded like Garroth. "Garroth!? I didn't expect to see you here." Y/n said. "W-well I was wondering if-" I came up behind y/n. Garroth saw me. "Oh. I'm sorry I didn't know you guys were hanging out! I can come back another time." Garroth started to turn away. Please? I really need to talk to her... I thought. "Wait Garroth, are you sure? You can just say what you were going to say and then be on your way." Y/n said grabbing his arm. Garroth was blushing. He looked at y/n then at me. "No it's ok. I'll come back another time." He said a little sad. "Ok..." Y/n said. She hugged him and I clenched my fist. I need to get this under control, my Irene... As Garroth left, y/n turned back around and closed the door.  "So. What is it that you wanted to ask me before you were so rudely interrupted." She said in a fake sassy voice and snapping her fingers. I chuckled. "Well." I paused. "I was wondering if maybe you wanted to go on a date?..." I said almost hesitating. She stared at me. "R-R-Really?.....Why?" She asked with a nervous chuckle. "Well I just want to spend more time with you and talk." I said. "Oh..." She seemed disappointed. Wait! Does she like me too! No. Why would  a great girl like y/n like me? (Hehe me xD)