Chapter 11: Shipping!?

Y/n : Your Name
N/n : Nick Name
F/f : Favorite Food
F/r : Favorite Restaurant
F/c : Favorite Color
C/n : Cat Name
W/n : Wolf Name
S/f/c : Second Favorite Color
H/c : Hair Color
H/l : Hair Length
E/c : Eye Color
F/d : Favorite Drink

~More will be added as we go along~

*Next Morning*

Y/n Pov

I woke up the next morning. I don't even remember getting to bed. I sat up and stretched my arms above my head. All I remember is that I did the play...Laurence and Garroth and kissed...OH THAT WAS HILARIOUS!...and....Aaron kissed me...I scratched the back of my head and yawned. I wonder-was that just a dream? Or was it-Never-mind! I went to my dresser and grabbed:

 I wonder-was that just a dream? Or was it-Never-mind! I went to my dresser and grabbed:

I went to the bathroom and did my hair:

I walked downstairs and checked my phone

I walked downstairs and checked my phone. My phone had so many messages from Aphmau and Kawaii-Chan! I wonder why? I didn't bother to check the messages. It was only 6:30! Wow I thought I would've slept in!  *Growl* I grabbed my stomach. I looked around to see where w/n and c/n were they were both asleep on the couch. I grabbed my purse and walked out as quietly as I could. I closed the door shutting it slowly. I locked the door and turned around and bumped into someone. "Oh! I'm sorry." I said picking up my keys. I looked up and saw Aaron. "Aaron? W-what are you doing here? Not to be rude or anything...just curious." I said standing up. "I actually came to come check on you." "This early?" I laughed. "...yeah..." "Well I was just about to go to IHop to get something to eat wanna join me?" I threw my purse over my shoulder. "Uh. Sure." "Great!" I exclaimed. We walked to my car. "So-about what happened last night-" He started. I looked at him. "I'm sorry...I don't know what came over me..." He said looking down. "I-it's ok Aaron. Let's just get going..." I said getting in the car.

*Time Skip to IHop*

We got to IHop and walked inside. We sat ourselves at a booth and looked at the menu. I already knew what I was going to order. 

Katelyn Pov

I had the morning shift today at IHop...Yea...When I had arrived there was already quite a few people. Kawaii-Chan was already there. I went to a table. "Hello and welcome to IHop what would you like today?" I grabbed my pencil and paper and looked up. "Y/n? Aaron? What are you guys doing here!?!" "Here to order food...I'm starving." Y/n giggled. "Oh right sorry. I jotted down there orders. I started to walk away to get their food. I turned back around. "Hey y/n? Can I talk with you for a second. Sorry Aaron it'll be real quick." He nodded and y/n followed me. 

Y/n Pov

"What is it Katelyn? What did you want to talk about?" I said as we went to the back. "Are you and Aaron-" "What!?! No! He's one of my best friends!" I cut her off. "Are you sure cause-"  "Yes I'm sure!" I cut her off again. "Really? Cause-" This time I didn't cut her off. Kawaii-Chan did. She came in backwards crouched a little and she was looking at her phone. "Katelyn-Sama! Y/n-Senapi and Aaron-Kun are here! TOGETHER!" Kawaii-Chan screeched. "Yes Kawaii-Chan I know. Y/n is-" "I got such a cute picture of them Katelyn-Sama!" She showed Katelyn. "Oh that is cute!" I stood there. I was so confused. "I ship them! I hope they get together!" Katelyn started laughing. She must have saw my face. I was shocked. "What is it Katelyn-Sama?" Kawaii-Chan stood up confused. An ear tilted to one side. Katelyn grabbed her face and turned her to face me. Katelyn left still laughing. I crossed my arms left across my chest and stood to one side. "Oh.....Y/n-Senpai....H-hi..." She said in a shaking voice.