Chapter 9: Auditions Pt.3

Y/n : Your Name
N/n : Nick Name
F/f : Favorite Food
F/r : Favorite Restaurant
F/c : Favorite Color
C/n : Cat Name
W/n : Wolf Name
S/f/c : Second Favorite Color
H/c : Hair Color
H/l : Hair Length
E/c : Eye Color
F/d : Favorite Drink

~More will be added as we go along~

*A/n: Ok so for the next couple chapters some parts will be based on Ep: 19-20 of MyStreet*

Katelyn Pov

"ALRIGHT LISTEN UP! We are now going to cast the role of Romeo! For those of you who don't know, our Juliet will be played by the lovely y/n!" I pointed to the balcony. She waved. "Hey guys." She sounded annoyed and upset. "Also this a modern take on Romeo and Juliet." "Bring it! Wait where is the script?" Asked Garroth. "Yeah? I asked that earlier but you never answered!" Y/n shouted. "There is no script! I am going to base your acting skills based on three things: 1-natural talent 2-ability to improve and the most important of all 3-how well you please the audience." "Why is that so important?" asked Laurence. "Beacause! If you please the audience I might be able to produce more plays." I wrote something on my clipboard. "Ok...so what's the scene we are doing cause I'm ready for any!" Travis asked earnestly. "The balcony scene obviously!" I pointed back at y/n. She looked so bored. I tried not to laugh. "ALRIGHT! Let's begin! Dante you're first!" 

Dante Pov 

"What exactly am I supposed to be doing?" Katelyn groaned. "Improv the scene! But modern!" "Oh...ok." I grabbed my phone from my pocket. "What are you doing!?!" Katelyn yelled. "Improving! Modern times!" 

D: Dante

Y: You

Text

D: Text me back my bright angel

Y: ...

End Text

"This is creepy!" Y/n said pointing at her phone and looking up. "Is it even more creepy that I'm in your bushes texting you." I said chuckling. "Ok...Can we move on!" "Yeah. NEXT!" 

Katelyn Pov

"ZANE!?! You are trying for Romeo!?!" I asked shocked. "What no! I just got here. I want the part of Tybalt!" "Perfect you get the part! Now get out." I heard Zane mumbling as he left. "NEXT!"

Garroth Pov

"With loves likes wings did I appert these walls for stony limits can not hold love out. And what love can do dares love attempt therefore thy's kings-men led to me-" (Sorry if that is not completely right) "NEXT!" "WHAT! I'm not even finished!" I yelled in frustration. "I said to modernize! I love old scripts as much as the next person but face it Garroth! If it weren't for your soothing voice nobody would understand what you were saying." "WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO TEXT HER! HOW ROMANTIC! Lol Hi Juliet I lovez you!" Just then I got a text from Travis. 

G: Garroth

T: Travis

Text

T: lolz u suxorz xP

End Text

"TRAVIS!" I yell and storm off stage.

Laurence Pov

"What light through yonder window breaks. It is the east and Juliet is the sun. A beauty never before seen to take the darkness from my heart which is already pale filled with grief. See how graceful she is that she lays her hand upon her cheek. Oh that I were to hold her cheek in mine hand-" "Aye me..." "She speaks! Oh such a beautiful voice!" "Oh Romeo, Romeo wherefore art thou be at this hour Romeo? I not see you open my snapchat." Y/n replied. "WAIT WOAH HOLD UP!? Y/n what was that!?!" "What? You said modern!" I stood there looking back and forth at y/n and Katelyn. "Ugh this may as well be a romantic comedy. Thanks Laurence. NEXT!"

Katelyn Pov

Travis walked on stage. Out of no where a flood of people came in. "WOAH! Who are these people?" "Just some lovely ladies I invited. They were my previous cast members in the other plays I've been in. Hey girls!" They all screamed behind me. "Ok...you may begin."

Travis Pov 

"Juliet, my heart can not take this loneliness any longer. For endless nights I've dreamed of thee. I me.(?) I toss aside at the chance to dance in the heavens with you-" "Wow..." Katelyn and y/n say at the same time. "Travis that was- *Ahem* I mean thank you Travis! NEXT!" 

Aaron Pov

I walk on stage. "Juliet-" I sort of mumble under my mask. "Aaron! I'm sorry to interrupt but can you take off your hood and mask. I need to see your emotions. "Oh yeah sure."

Katelyn Pov

When Aaron takes off his mask a bigger flood of people come in. "THIS CROWD IS GOING WILD! You've got the part Aaron! Bring this kind of energy to opening night and opening night will be a hit!" "But I didn't even get to say anything." I heard Aaron say.

Y/n Pov

Aaron is going to be Romeo? OOOh boy...Oh Irene help me...

Laurence Pov

I pulled Garroth to the side. "Garroth we need to stop that kiss!" He of course agreed with me. How to stop it is the question...