Chapter 29: The Big News!

Y/n : Your Name
N/n : Nick Name
F/f : Favorite Food
F/r : Favorite Restaurant
F/c : Favorite Color
C/n : Cat Name
W/n : Wolf Name
S/f/c : Second Favorite Color
H/c : Hair Color
H/l : Hair Length
E/c : Eye Color
F/d : Favorite Drink
F/c/f : Favorite Cake Flavor
F/m : Favorite Movie
F/t/s : Favorite TV Show
F/a : Favorite Animal
F/a/c : Favorite Anime Character

~More will be added as we go along~

Aaron Pov

"Let's wait till everyone gets back to tell them." Y/n said smiling. "Alright." I said. She seemed so happy. I'm glad I get to spend the rest of my life with her. 

We waited about and hour till everyone had finally come back to the rooms. We waited till they were all in their pajama's. I looked to Y/n. She was shaking. I pulled her close to me. "It's gonna be alright." I said smiling down at her. "I know." She said. She hugged me and I kissed her forehead and returned the hug. "You go tell the girls to come here and I'll tell the guys." I said. We released from the hug and she nodded. She went to the girls who were in Kawaii-Chan and Katelyn's room. I went to tell the guys who were in my and Garroth's room.

I walked in. "Hey guys!" I said. They were all playing video games. They turned their attention to me. "What is it Aaron?" Laurence asked. "Go to Aphmau and Y/n's room." I said moving out of the way of the door. "Why?" Dante asked standing up. "There is...some news..." They all looked at me suspicious. "Come on it's important." I say pointing the door. They all got up and walked to the door but stared at me the whole time. I sighed and followed behind them.

Y/nPov

I sighed before I walked into the room. "Girls! I have to tell you guys something but you have to go to Aph and my room!" I said. They all looked at me. I was hiding my hands behind my back so they couldn't see the ring. Katelyn looked at me in suspicion. "Alright..." She said unsure. They all followed behind her. I smiled as they passed still hiding my hands. When they all walked out the door and into the room I let out a huge sigh and followed.

Everyone was standing next to each other but spread out. I stood next to Aaron and I looked at all of them. They stared back. "So...What's the big news?" Dante asked. I looked to Aaron and he nodded. I smiled and looked down. I looked back up at everyone and they all looked eager. "Aaron and I are...getting married." I said holding out my hand. Everyone's faces were surprised.  Except Kawaii-Chan...she was fangirling. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Kawaii-Chan screamed. She looked like she was having a seizure. "I'm so happy for you two!" Aphmau said getting up and hugging me and Aaron. "Thanks Aph." I smiled. 

"Zane? You're not angry about this?" Katelyn asked. "Why would I?" He asked slightly confused. "She's my best friend." I smiled at him. "I know she won't leave me for...that." He said pointing to Aaron. "Hey!" Aaron said. I slapped Zane's arm. "OW!" "Besides if she does.." He glared at me. I put my hands up and giggled. "I have Kitty now." He nudged Kitty who blushed and smiled. "Garroth?...Laurence?" Aphmau said looking to them. "What?" They both said. "We still have you Aph. and We also have Raven and Lucinda." Laurence said winking at them. Raven punched Laurence in the arm. "OW!" He yelled. We all laughed. "But so help us Irene Aaron. If you mess up we'll be ALL over her." Laurence said moving his head around. "Heh. Alright. I'll keep that in mind." Aaron chuckled putting his arm around my waist. 

"Awe. Now that's beautiful." Lucinda sighed smiling. "Not as beautiful as Katelyn's a-a-a- I mean eyes! Yeah I was going to say eyes. Please don't hit me." Travis stuttered looking at Katelyn. "Heh. Nice save. I'll let it pass." Katelyn said looking away. I smiled. "Yay." "You better start making moves Katelyn or I'm taking Travis for myself." Lucinda grinned. "R-Really?" Travis asked surprised. "L-Lucinda you wanna go!" Katelyn shouted. "AH! This is so beautiful!" Kawaii-Chan interrupted. "Kawaii-Chan can't believe everyone is getting along! Kawaii-Chan wants to get a picture to commemorate this moment! Come on!" She shouted excitedly. Everyone got into position. Raven, Garroth, and Laurence were making funny faces, Lucinda was facing the camera and smiling, Katelyn was looking over her shoulder at Travis and Travis his arm around Katelyn smiling like a little kid at a candy shop. I was facing the camera smiling as well. "Ok ready! Say cheese!" The picture was about to take when I felt someone pull my face. It was Aaron. He pulled my face towards him and when the picture was taken we were kissing. I smiled when we pulled apart. I went to go look at the picture while everyone stayed put. "Wait I think I blinked!" Garroth said worried. I looked at the photo and laughed. Kawaii-Chan was pointing at me and Aaron while Zane covered her eyes and Kitty was holding her waist to hold her back. "Nope your good Garroth." I laughed. 

Today was a good day.

*I will most likely post another one tonight if I'm not to tired...xD lol*