Chapter 25: A-Con Pt.3

Y/n : Your Name
N/n : Nick Name
F/f : Favorite Food
F/r : Favorite Restaurant
F/c : Favorite Color
C/n : Cat Name
W/n : Wolf Name
S/f/c : Second Favorite Color
H/c : Hair Color
H/l : Hair Length
E/c : Eye Color
F/d : Favorite Drink
F/c/f : Favorite Cake Flavor
F/m : Favorite Movie
F/t/s : Favorite TV Show
F/a : Favorite Animal

~More will be added as we go along~

Y/n Pov

"Y/n! Y/n! Y/n Wake up!!!" Aphmau was jumping on my bed. "Uhh Aphmau." I whined. "Five more minutes." I said waving her off. "Y/n! GET UP! A-con is today!" she shouted. I immediately perked up. "Oh my Irene! That's right! Let's get into our costumes. 

*Time skip when you get into your costumes and people start coming to your room* 

Aphmau came out of the bathroom and went to the other apartment where everyone was. I went in the bathroom next to change into my costume. I heard Zane and Aaron walk into my room.

Aphmau Pov

I walked into the room. "AHHHHH it's the first day! Kawaii-Chan is so excited!" Kawaii-Chan shrieked. "My Irene! Kawaii-Chan is going to kill my ears with all her screaming!" Garroth complained. "You act like this is the first convention we've ever been to. You know she always gets like this." Dante replied. "Katelyn-Sama, are you going to enter the para-para(Don't know if that's spelt right or not so....)contest with me this year?" Kawaii-Chan asked. "NO." "But Katelyn-Sama you've entered it with me once before." Kawaii-Chan said a little upset. "I didn't know para-para was dancing back then! Plus I had just you." Katelyn retorted. "Oh come on Katelyn it'll be fun! I'm entering it with Kawaii-Chan!" Nicole said happily. "You are?" Katelyn asked surprised. "Yep I love synchronized dancing!" "Heh heh heh...Nicole looks so cute when she dances." Dante commented. "Awe Dante stop." Nicole blushed. Katelyn glared at Dante and growled. I giggled. "Oh Lucinda...you dropped your staff." Travis picked up her staff and gave it to her. "Why thank you Travis." Lucinda said. "Anything for my girl." "Girl? Are they dating?" I saw Nicole ask Katelyn. "I can hear you from over there Nicole and no we're not dating. But I do think Travis is really adorable and if he plays his cards right I might give him a chance or even better...a kiss." Lucinda grinned. "Yay." Travis said quietly. "What!? How could you give a creep like that a chance!? Let alone a kiss." Katelyn said. "Creepy is my type. You're talking to witch here. Plus look at his cute little cheeks." She said grabbing his cheeks. "Get your hands off his cheeks!" Katelyn said defensively. 

Y/n Pov

I heard everyone arguing out in the other room. I was almost done putting on my costume. I heard Zane and Aaron talking. "What's taking her so long!" Zane complained. "Heh she probably got stuck in the toilet or something." Aaron chuckled. "As long as she's taking she's probably drowned." Zane said. "I can hear you guys you know! I'm almost done calm your selves!" I shouted at them. "You can blame Garroth for making me do his hair! That took like forever! Just give me like five minutes and I should be done!" After that I could hear them talking but I didn't know what they were saying. I finally go my costume on. I walked out and I guess I interrupted them. "Done! What do you guys think?" I asked spinning around. 

(your costume^^^Yes you're Blake from Rwby

(your costume^^^Yes you're Blake from Rwby...Next day you get to be what you wantxD)

"Woah...you look beautiful." Aaron said. They were both blushing. "She really does." Zane confirmed. "Awe thanks guys. You guys are beautiful too!" I said teasingly. We heard punching in the room next to us. "What was that!?" Aaron asked turning to the sound. "Oh yeah that's Katelyn and Lucinda. They've always got in to like these brawls at cons and it's kind of a tradition here." Zane said. "Those two fight a lot don't they?" Aaron asked. "I guess." I giggled. "They've been like that for a long time actually." Zane said. "So now what do we do now that we are in costume?" Aaron asked looking down at his costume. "Obviously we go and enjoy the convention!" I said happily. "And Kawaii-Chan is hosting photo-shoots...so yeah...and be sure to be careful about what ever you agree to with Kawaii-Chan cause I'm sure she'll have us do something crazy." I said. Just then someone walked into the room. It was Raven and Kitty. "Come on guys it's time to go!" Raven yelled at us gesturing us to come with them. "Yeah come on everyone already left!" Kitty said leaving us. "Hey I like your costume Y/n I just happen to be Ruby." She said coming out of the corner and showing her costume. "TWINS!" I shrieked happily. "Come on guys let's go!" I said to Aaron and Zane.