Chapter 21: Fun day!

Y/n : Your Name
N/n : Nick Name
F/f : Favorite Food
F/r : Favorite Restaurant
F/c : Favorite Color
C/n : Cat Name
W/n : Wolf Name
S/f/c : Second Favorite Color
H/c : Hair Color
H/l : Hair Length
E/c : Eye Color
F/d : Favorite Drink
F/c/f : Favorite Cake Flavor
F/m : Favorite Movie
F/t/s : Favorite TV Show
F/a : Favorite Animal

~More will be added as we go along~

Y/n Pov

I woke up to banging on my door. "Can I just get up normally for once without someone banging on my door!?!" I asked myself as I pulled the covers off from me. I got up and stretched and yawned. *KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK* "I'm coming!" I yelled walking down the stairs. I opened the door and saw Aphmau. "Oh hey Aph? What's up?" I asked yawning again. "Sorry for waking you up but I wanted to ask you something?" "It's ok and yes?" "I was wondering if you would like to come to the carnival with me and everyone in the neighborhood?" She smiled at me. "Of course! When we do leave?" I asked smiled back. "In about...oh....10 minutes." She smiled sheepishly. "APHMAU!" "I'm sorry we didn't know we were going till this morning." She said holding her hands up. I shighed. "Did you already tell everyone else?" I asked. "Yeah there all waiting at the house." "Ok let me get dressed and we can go." I smiled and she left. I quickly ran upstairs and changed.

 I quickly ran upstairs and changed

After I was done I quickly ran to Aphmau's

*Time skip to at the carnival*

"Were here!" Aphmau shrieked when she saw the sign. "Aph! Calm down!" Laurence yelled. We all laughed. We all got out of the car and walked inside. "Ok!" Aphmau announced. We all looked at her. "We are going to have partners! OK?" She asked. We all shrugged and nodded. "Ok. Partners are: Lucinda and Laurence, Me and Vlyad, Kawaii-Chan and Reese, Y/n and Aaron, Katelyn and Travis," I looked over at Katelyn. I heard her growl and Travis celebrating behind her silently. I giggled. She kept going. "Zane and Kitty," I looked over and saw both Zane and Kitty blushing. Do they like each other...? Hmm. "Dante and Nicole (Katelyn growled again), Kenmur and Emmalyn, Raven and Garroth, and Cadenza you can choose whoever group you want to be in." Aphmau smiled. "I'll join you and Vlyad if that's alright." "Cool!" Vlyad replied. "Alright! We can split up! EEEEEEEeeeee!!!" She giggled and grabbed Vlyad and Cadenza's hands and running. We all watched them being pulled and we all laughed. "Hey Raven, Garroth you guys want to join me and Lucinda? Even if we do split up." Laurence asked Raven and Garroth. They both looked at each other and shrugged. "Sure!" Raven replied and they all ran off. "Come on Reese-Senpai let's go look at sweets!" Kawaii-Chan squeaked grabbing Reese and dragging him away. All that's was left me and Aaron, Kitty and Zane, Kenmur and Emmalyn, and Dante and Nicole. We all stared at each other and eventually we all split.

Aaron Pov

I was walking around with Y/n. I was holding her hand while we were walking. She saw a photo booth and dragged me to it. We took quite a few pictures. They were actually really cute pictures. I had my mask on but in the last couple ones she took it off and kissed me. In the very last one we looked at each other and smile. (*pukes* you two are so cute! xD) We got out of the booth and walked around again. We went on a few rides. We went to one are and Y/n screeched. "Ow!" I said grabbing my ears. "Oops. Sorry." She giggled. "I just saw that booth and they are selling the most adorable onesies!" She ran over. I followed. She had bought one. It was a f/c f/a. "How do I look?" she asked after she put it on and holding her arms to her side as if saying, 'I look great right?' "Adorable." I replied smiling. She had some thing in her bag. "I got something for you too." "Oh no..." I said nervously. She pulled out another onesie and handed it to me. She shoved into the changing room. I walked out with shame on my face. It was a red dinosaur with black spikes. "Ahh! So cute!" She yelled. I looked up at her and frowned. "Awe come one. Turn that frown upside down!" She walking up to me putting her fingers to my mouth and turned my frown up. "That's better." She giggled. I looked at her and laughed. She was staring in my eyes, seeing as I had my mask off. She was smiling brightly. I grabbed her by her waist and pulled her into a kiss.

Zane Pov

I was walking around with Kitty. I didn't know what to say or do, so I did nothing. "So..." She said breaking the silence. "What?" I asked. "What do you want to do?" She asked sounding a bit nervous. "I don't know." I shrugged. She looked out to the carnival and sighed. I don't why but I felt bad. "We could go sit by the pond over there." I said pointing to a pond." "Ok." She smiled. We walked over the pond and sat down. "So what are some of your interests?" I asked her looking at her. She was leaning on the back of her hands and the sun shined perfectly on her red hair...WAIT WOAH ZANE! You just met the girl! I shook it off. "Well, I like dark music but also soft love music, chokers, the color red..and other stuff." She said. She talked a bit more and learned a lot about her. I don't know why I opened up so much. But I did. 

Garroth Pov

Just as Laurence thought, Raven and I had split from the group. We were walking around and she saw a ride. "OOH! Garroth let's go on it!" She said jumping up and down. I looked up at the ride. It went up really high! "I-I-I don't know." I stuttered shaking my head. "What is the stutter king afraid of heights?" She asked giggling. I nodded slightly. "It's ok." She whispered to me. "I am too." She said looking at me. "Then why do you want to go on!?" I asked confused. "Cause it's fun! It's ok. I'll be right here!" She said grabbing my hand in hers. I looked down at our hands and smiled then looked back up. "Ok." I said and we walked onto the ride. After we got off I could tell Raven was dizzy. We walked off the ride and sat on a bench. "Let's go again!" I yelled jumping up and down. "Hold up! I'm still really dizzy." She laughed and I sat next to her. I laughed too. She quickly got up when she saw a photo booth. "PHOTO BOOTH!" "What?" She grabbed my arm and dragged me to the photo booth. We got in and started taking pictures. We were at first making nice faces but then we did goofy ones. "What are we gonna do for the last one?" She asked. We had 10 seconds to decide. I looked at the timer then at Raven. She was thinking. Well it's now or never. I looked at the time and there was 3 seconds left. She still didn't know what to do so I thought of something. I grabbed her face and she stared at me before she knew it I kissed her. I heard the timer go off. We pulled apart from each other. "S-S-Sorry." I said. She looked at me and smiled. "It's ok." She said back. We got out and grabbed our pictures. 

*Time skip to when the carnival is over*

Y/n Pov

We all gathered back up and I noticed that almost everyone was holding hands with their partner or standing really close to them and blushing. "What is happening here!?" I asked laughing pointing to everyone. Aphmau looked at everyone else too. She was standing next to Cadenza and myself. She laughed as well. "We'll talk about this later. All of you!" We all laughed and went home.

*OH MY IRENE!!!! 1K READS!!!!!!! I was at my friends house when this happened! I didn't have wifi but she turned on her hot spot and when I looked at my story I saw '1k'. I freaked out! Thanl you guys so much for reading my story! I tried to make this one extra long! Again if you guys have any ideas you want just comment them down below or message me, I'm open to any ideas! Thank you guys again! <3 Peace out for now my dudes!*