Chapter 12: Jealous?

I'm really sorry for th elate update.. I'm still having some technical difficulties but good thing i have a back up.

ENJOY READING!

PS: for the media, instead of Luhan, think of it as Minhyun :)))))

~

“Where is he?” she asked.

“We couldn’t find him. Maybe he went home” Chanyeol said.

“What’s wrong with him, earlier he really wanted to see her but then he just left.” Kai mumbled to himself.

Josephine was now released at the hospital and stayed at their house. The two boys would like to stay but she disagreed.

“I’m fine and I can take care of myself” she said.

“Tsss. Really? You can take care of yourself? If you can why did this happen?” Kai raised his eyebrows at her and being rude again.

“Kai, she didn’t want this to happen and no one does. Don’t fight with her.” Chanyeol said and went beside her sitting on the couch. He placed his hands and caressed her back and said “Please, take care of yourself."

If you needed something, don’t hesitate to call me or Kai besides, Kai only lives beside your house.” He stood up and went to Kai, placing his hands over his shoulders and said “Dongseng, I’m leaving her to you. You just live besides each other so please watch out for her.” His eyebrows curled, biting his lips and looked at Josephine.

So lucky to have you [EXO -Kai, Tao and Chanyeol] BOOK ONEजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें