Chapter 52: Kim Jaekyun

A/N: YEHET! UPDATE! 

Oooh, a lot of you were really feeling bad for Kai. Yeah I feel the same way too -_-
That's what Love does. tsk

Alright Five more chapters to go! Oh yeaaaaa~ Well maybe. HAHA

Okay now, this story is dedicated to Park Eun-na aka 

ingrid_1209348756

-you deserve to have this update! geee~ you're such a sweet and strong girl. I know sweetie, you're pertaining to other Tao lol. Saranghaeyo <3

ENJOY reading! 

~~~~

“Aww” Tao was awake.

“Oppa?!” She said and rushed over him to check what is wrong. “Are you okay? Is there anything that still hurts?” She added.

“No, I’m okay.” He said plainly.

“Are you sure? I can go get a doctor to—“ she was cut off.

“I said I was fine right? Didn’t you hear it?” He suddenly raised his voice.

“Oh I… I’m sorry I didn’t mean to –“again she was cut off.

“Just leave me alone first will you?” Josephine stood up and slowly walked away from him. His words struck her making her feel broken.

Why is he like that? She thought.

~~

One week had passed and it was finally the day when Tao can be discharged. Nothing had changed except the way Tao had treated everyone, especially her.

“Dongsaeng, are you sure you’ll be alright?” Chanyeol didn’t get an answer but instead, a slight nod.

“Yeol, I’ll watch out for him for tonight.” She said while helping Tao lay down on his bed.

“Hmm, alright. I’ll bring food and I’ll go buy the medicines he needed.” Josephine nodded with a smile parted on her lips as Chanyeol went out to buy everything Tao needed.

The two love birds feel like they were now strangers. Tao won’t talk to Josephine as he drifted his attention away to his phone.

“Are you hungry? I’ll ask Chanyeol where he is now?” She finally broke the silence.