AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hello there! Annyeong *90degrees bow*

Finally, after all those months of updating, the story came into an end.

Thank you so much everyone, my active and silent readers. Thank you for sharing your wonderful comments, your painful memories while reading this as well as symphatizing with the pain each of the characters had been feeling, your votes that were really appreciated and of course your LOVE and SUPPORT to the story and me.

I can't say anything more, i'm really speechless. I never knew i'd go this far and this is all because of you guys. *tears*

I'm hoping one day, that this story will reach a lot of hearts i mean, would reach other readers as well. I'm just an amateur writer unlike the others who were really good in making stories but believe me when i tell ya'll this, because of your support i've gained enough confidence to trust myself that i can do better in every chapter.

I cannot afford to fail you guys because you don't when it comes to me.

I will definitely miss giving updates and be excited to know your feedbacks.

I won't make this any longer but i hope you guys will continue to support me, and my other stories.

THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYS. I LOVE YOU AND WILL ALWAYS DO ♥♥♥

PS.

I dont know when, i dont know how will i start with the book two but i assure that there will be but one thing i cannot promise you guys is that i wont be able to update that fast because i will be having my practicum huhu...

But

But

But

It will be shorter okay, and i'll try my best to make it better.

Til' then. *poofs*