Chapter 31: I'll be back soon

A?N: Sorry guys for keeping you waiting ... always :( though you never failed to make me proud of your comments. Saranghaeyo! <3

Too much for drama, I know you all been waiting for this hahaha 

ENJOY! :)) 

----

Chanyeol being left without knowing still proceeded inside the hat store. He was talking but when no one was answering him he just realized that the two left him. He felt sad after he knew that he was just all alone.

He tried to call Josephine and Kai to ask where they are but they won’t answer not because they intended to ignore his call but they were just busy and they can’t hear their phones. He left the mall with an ice cream on his hand.

He went into a playground just near his house and he was spacing out not knowing that until a hand tapped his hand.

“Your ice cream is melting” a familiar voice said and grabbed the ice cream from his hand.

“Hmmm it tastes good even though it already melted” Josephine said as she licked the ice cream.

“Ya! That’s mine!” Chanyeol grabbed his ice cream back and ate it.

“Haha! Yeol, what’s wrong with you?” she giggled but hen Chanyeol’s eyes rolled on her.

“Ah I get it. Mianhe, I’m sorry for leaving you earlier.” She pouted.

“Why all of a sudden? If you don’t want me to come with you, you’ve just told me” he said and he sounded between jealous and feeling upset. 

“I was supposed to stop Kai b…but” she was ceased by Chanyeol.

“Kai?! Aigoo~ That kid!” he shook his head.

“Sorry” she said.

“Don’t say sorry anymore. It’s not your fault” he smiled.

“Really? Okay, to pay back our sin to you we’ve prepared something” she said and looked over the tree.

Chanyeol followed where she was looking at and there he saw Kai holding a cake and paper bags. He hysterically smiled as soon as he got out behind the tree.

“What is this?” he said

“Hyung, this is my peace offering” Kai told him.