Chapter 34: Happy Virus

A/N: As much as i wanted to be infected by his virus called "Happy Virus" it doesn't have any effect on me (oh the author is trying to let out something) okay guys, i just feel so broken. Yes, totally broken as in B.R.O.K.E.N ~ naaaah TT_TT okay i don't want to ruin your night so instead of hearing my drama, read my story and enjoy okay? 

~~

Micah and Josephine slept on the same room while Chanyeol was on the other. Since Josephine’s friend needed to leave before dawn for her school, it was just Chanyeol and her being left inside the house. Josephine was awakened not because of her alarm clock but because of the noise coming from the kitchen.

She rubbed her eyes and helped herself to get up and check what’s happening. She was walking towards the kitchen when she saw a lot of mess on the floor and even on the table. She saw Chanyeol having a hard time to prepare breakfast.

“What are you doing?” she said and Chanyeol jumped as he was surprised to see Josephine on his back.

“Ya! You scared me. I’m preparing some breakfast but, I don’t know how to use some of the tools here” he said and scratched his head.

“Sit down and leave it to me” she said and she let him sit down at the chairs.

Chanyeol was silent as he never let go off his sight to Josephine. He even blinks seldom as he tries to watch every move she takes.

“Angel in disguise” he uttered.

“Are you pertaining to me?” she asked and turned to look at him while Chanyeol covered his mouth.

“I know I’m an angel” she chuckled.

“Ouch!” she cried and dropped the knife that she was holding. Chanyeol quickly ran to her side to see if she cut her finger.

“Kweanchana?!” he asked and he really looked so worried. He saw a small cut on her finger and quickly ran to find the medicine kit that Micah used for him.

Chanyeol pulled her to sit down and started cleaning her wound. She told him that she’ll be fine but he won’t let go of her hand. Until it was done, Chanyeol raised her hand on his eye level. He slowly kissed the wounded finger.

“There, you’ll be fine now” he said and smiled happily on her.