Chapter 35: Messages and Phone Calls

A/N: Woooooow! I just can't believe you guys. I mean thank you so much for those who kept on supporting my story! 

To my ACTIVE and SILENT Readers! I love you so much! <3 
I'm already speechless so go now and ENJOY reading. 

ENJOY okay? Leggo.

~~

“Wake up……” something warm breathed close to Josephine’s ears. She slowly opened her eyes and saw a beautiful face just beside her. Staring and smiling. She looked into her clock, and it was so early for him to get up on bed.

“yeol…” she said in a low sleepy voice as she tries to open her eyes. “It’s just 5am in the morning” she added.

“Let’s jog!” he squealed.

“Yes Josephine, you need exercise right? You’re getting fatter.” I heard another familiar voice came inside my room and Chanyeol was laughing softly. My eyes popped as I heard her words and threw a pillow on her.

“What?! You were the one who told me that.” She giggled. “Alright, uhm I needed to go now see you guys later and enjoy.” She left.

“Can you join me?” he said.

“Err. Bu-t” she stopped as he pleaded again but now with his puppy eyes. She sighed and nodded. “Wait for me outside, I’ll just change” she added and he smiled.

They went out for a jog and it was their first time after a long time that they haven’t seen each other that’s why they really enjoyed it. They went back home after 2 hours and cleaned themselves. Chanyeol rested at the living room while playing with his phone while, Josephine was preparing their lunch until her phone beeped.

Since she was busy handling and cannot take some time to look on her phone, it kept on beeping. She knew there were a lot of messages and phone calls that she missed.

“Yeol!, can you get the phone for me and look who’s calling?” she yelled.

“Yeol! Who was it?” No one answered her and she was done cooking.

She looked for Chanyeol and wondered why he’s not answering her. She found him lying at the sofa already fallen asleep. She sat down on the floor just beside him and took time to examine his beautiful face from his forehead, to his eyelashes, to his nose bridge and down to pinkish lips.