Chapter 55: Chances

A/N: Woooah the update last time got a lot of votes and comments. I'm SURPRISED. THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH! I LOVE YOU ALL! 

This chapter doesn't have dedication I just found out -_- anyway who wants this chapter to be dedicated to? Just comment down and I'll officially close the dedication requests. 

Enjoy minasan~ (hahah went japanese) Don't forget to take a look at the MM (multimedia) \m/

------

Chanyeol was beside Josephine who eventually fell asleep after crying. He was caressing her soft black hair, brushing some strands away from her face until…

*Ring~

*Ring~

Conversation

“Yeoboseyo?” Chanyeol answered.

“Hyung eodiya?”

Chanyeol looked at the clock being hanged on Josephine’s room and slightly slapped his forehead. “Omo! Mianhe, uhm give me 15 minutes and I’ll be there at park. Josephine was crying earlier and I needed to give her comfort.”

“Oh jinjja?” there was a sadness from his tone.

“Ne. She kept crying the whole day because of the two of you”

“Because of what?” there was uneasiness in the guy’s voice.

“Nothing, I’ll tell everything to you later”

“Alright. I’ll hang up”

End of conversation

Chanyeol went over at Josephine and gave her a peck on her forehead. “I’ll be back” he whispered.

~~

Chanyeol arrived at the park 20 minutes later. As he comes closer to the man seating alone at the bench, he quickly threw a soft punch on the back of the guy’s head.

“Ouch hyung!” He cried.

“How come you show yourself to me?” he said crossing his arms in front of him.

“I just can’t take it” He said and messed his hair.

“Don’t you even know how miserable it was to look at her? With that swollen red eyes, her thin body, her face that even became smaller and pale—“ Chanyeol was cut off.