Chapter 14: You are my reason

The next day, she saw a note placed in the table beside her bed.

“Good morning beautiful  ... Don’t forget to eat your breakfast, hurry and it may get cold. <3 – T”

Her heart beats fast as she hurried to get up and look if Tao has prepared something for her. She went to the kitchen and she saw that the table was being set-up. There were a lot of food prepared and all of them were her favorite. She saw another note placed on her plate.

“I hope you’ll like it. :) – T”

She displayed a smile on her face and started eating. She really likes how Tao surprised her so she hurried to see him at school. She went to the gym because she knows where to find him. She was standing at the door and saw Tao and his trainer working out. They really looked busy and Tao was really trying hard with his training so she decided to stay at the entrance so Tao won’t see her as much as possible.

She watched him and her heart starts beating as she watches every move of him. The power of his body seems like he is dancing, the expression on his face, and the coolness of each steps he takes, are the reason why Josephine is falling in love with him even more. She rubbed her chest and mumbled “Why is it beating so loud?” She looked back at Tao and now he’s already watching her. He showed his beautiful smile and she was shocked not knowing that Tao already saw her. She hid herself behind the door and leaned towards the wall. “Shit! He saw me!” she thought and left, still rubbing her chest.

Now that Josephine has a lot of free time, unlike before when she still needed to practice for her audition, she stays at the small park behind the school. She sat under the shade of the tree, plugged her earphones and started reading a book.  All of a sudden, someone covered her eyes. “Who are you?” she asked. The guy is not answering her but instead, when he let go of his hands on her eyes, he placed his arms around her. She was shocked and looked who it was.

“Tao-sshi!” she called out his name. “What are you doing here?” she added. “My training is already finished.” He said and sat down beside her.

Their arms touching, that gives her shivers. “You’re done? But your trainer is there” she pointed and saw that the trainer was looking for Tao. He just smiled because Josephine found out that he was lying.

“Ya, go back now” she said. The smile on his face suddenly faded and he looked at her with such puppy eyes. “Come with me.” He said. “What are you talking about? You need to focus. You only have 1 week.” She said.

Tao looks so sad but despite of showing his real emotions, he just smirked at her. “In one condition.” He said. “Co..condition? What condition?” she asked. “Let’s meet tonight.” He said and looked at her eyes. “Wae?” she said while her eyebrows furrowed. “7:30 and I’ll pick you up. Arasseo?” he said.

“Andwae!” she shouted. “Okay, I won’t go …” he crossed his arms and stayed beside her. Josephine looked at his trainer and he seems so pissed because he cannot find Tao. “AISH! Arasseo. Go now.” She said and pushed him a little. He stood up and raised his clenched fist. He waved at her and gave her the smile that makes her heart melt.