Chapter 53: Don't Go

A/N:

HAHA! TT___TT I really can't accept that the story is really on its way for the ending. HUWAAAAAH, 

Another update for my handsome and beautiful readers. :))) 

Dedicated to: WOLF_VIRUS18 - "Thank you so much for your support and love! This can only be the only thing i can repay you and the other readers by giving dedications. Saranghae <3"

ENJOY! :) 

Ps. You can listen to the song at the multimedia for a better "feels" hahahaha *le flies away

-----

“Aww” Josephine hissed as she slowly moves her head.

“Hey, don’t touch it!” Chanyeol slowly removed her hand away from her wounded head. “You were asleep for 2 days. Gee” he added.

“What..What happened? “She blinks her eyes slowly trying to remember what happened.

“Don’t you even remember? You and Ta—“ he was cut off when Josephine suddenly started crying. She remembered.

“Shhhh” Chanyeol wrapped her in his embrace as she buried her face in his chest crying.

“What is wrong with me Chanyeol? Why did he do that?” She kept on sobbing like a child.

“Am I not that good enough for him? I gave my best but why…..” she even cried harder.

Chanyeol kept quiet not wanting to spill out the words he wanted to say just to play safe and won’t hurt her feelings anymore. Chanyeol would feel even bad to see her in pain, he wanted to cry but he needed to stay strong for her.

This time, he was her strength.

“I don’t want you to be like this. Stop crying, you don’t deserve this” he said caressing her hair.

“It hurts Yeol. It really does” She said.

“I know, and it hurts me even more to see you in pain.” He said and slowly started sobbing. Josephine released herself from his hug and cupped Chanyeol’s cheeks.

“Oh please, no. Don’t cry Chanyeol, I don’t want to see you cry as well” she said.

“If you cry, then I would also. You’re my best friend, and I’m willing to do everything to make you feel better.” He said