Chapter 54: Moments to Remember

A/N: Update \m/

Whew! This is tough. I don't want to go anywhere else. I don;t want this story to end. TT_TT

This chapter is dedicated to *drum rolls* MaryRyisCris - "here's your gift! Thank you for supporting this chapter. I hope you'll like this one Enjoy~"

For my active readers and silent ones, here's an update. I hope the silent readers out there would comment now. I want to hear your thoughts. ^^.

-----

“Josephine! Yah~ phine! Come out for a while and eat your dinner” Chanyeol kept on knocking her door but she would always try to push Chanyeol away.

“Go away Chanyeol, I don’t like to eat!” She was still crying since they were still on the airport.

“You’ve locked yourself for three days already!” he said.

“Do you think Kai would like how you behave now? He said to take care of yourself.” Chanyeol added and was trying to convince her but I guess it didn’t worked.

“I don’t care anymore, he wasn’t here anyway. He wouldn’t know” She replied back.

“That’s what you think, I’m going to call Kai and tell him everything you’ve done. So open the door and come outside” he ordered.

“Go away Chanyeol” she threw her slippers on the door making a soft bang on the wooden door.

Josephine didn’t heard any of Chanyeol she slowly get up on her bed thinking that he might have left already as soon as she gets near the door and softly placed her ear to hear something from outside, the door twisted.

“KYAAAA!” She shouted as she fell back on the ground.

“Omo! Mianhe! What are you doing over there?!” Chanyeol helped her get up.

“Why do you even keep on annoying me?!” She yelled.

“I don’t annoy you, it is my job now to take care of you so don’t be stubborn and come with me” Chanyeol pulled her hand into the kitchen and made her sit down.

“Look! I need to re-heat everything again. Tsk” He scratched his head.

Josephine started again. Sobbing. “I’m really sorry Chanyeol-ah. Sorry for making a lot of trouble” She buried her face on the table.

“You’re starting again. I said no more tears right? You’re getting uglier.” He laughed a little.