Chapter 30: Day with Kai

A/N:

To: Yeolnee143,

Since it's Christmas, let me give you this update as a gift lol! it'sall about Kai and Josephine. 

and to those who are asking for a KAI-Chapter, here you go! 
ENJOY! :))

------

It was a bright sunny day when Josephine finally smiledagain. She was with the three boys who complete her day with just a singlesmile from them. Tao went by her side and held her hand.

“Bwoa? What’s the problem?” she asked but he didn’t respond.

“Tell me” she added.

“Aish. Phine, he needed to get back from training.” Chanyeolimmediately said. Josephine looked back at Tao and his grip tightened when shetried to let go.

“Aigoo~ you have to go now.” She said.

“You don’t want me to be with you?” he said sadly.

“That’s not what I mean, if your trainer got mad he mightnot let you see me. Do you like that?” she said as he held his cheeks.

“Oh! You’re right! I’ll go now. I’ll see you later” hekissed her cheeks and left ahead of them.

“Tsk tsk tsk” Chanyeol muttered while he shakes his head.

“Why?” she asked.

“He’s really crazy for you” he said and Josephine justlaughed at him. “He’s so lucky to have you” he whispered.

“What?” she pretended that she didn’t hear him but shereally did. It’s the tone of his voice why she got curious and made her ask himagain.

“Ahh, nothing” he smiled and rubbed his chest just rightafter she turned her head away from him.

From the distance, Kai was playing basketball with the otherstudents. He was sweating and felt thirsty that’s why he asked for a breaktime. He ran towards Chanyeol and Josephine to ask for some water. She handedhim a bottled water and he sat by her side.