Jack

I shut the door and walk over to my bed...I can't stop thinking about her. The way she moves, the spark I felt when our hands touched. Those eyes of hers, they seemed so full of longing. I saw something in her that I haven't seen in years, sixteen years to be exact...

I push her to the back of my mind, she's just another pretty girl, besides, she's my step daughter. The door clicks open, and from behind it, Karen comes out. What she's wearing Immediately catches my attention.

Karen runs her hand gracefully through her gorgeous, strawberry blonde curls, the soft lamp light of the room makes her sun kissed skin look clean and smooth. She puts her index finger in her mouth and tilts her head down, giving me a smirk that sends a tingle straight down to my pants. "Hey baby," she says in a low voice followed by a giggle.

"Hey," I smile.

She bites he lip and runs her free hand down her neck to where her the v in her babydoll ends. My eyes follow, I can see her erect nipples printing out through its thin fabric and it elicits a twitch in my manhood. She moves slowly toward me, putting on foot in front of the other with the grace of a cat. One of the things I admire most about this woman is her finesse, I often wonder why she never tried out dancing as a past time.

Karen comes to the foot of the bed and I can feel my rod stiffening already. She climbs on and starts moving up until her face is above mine, I can feel the heat from her on my body, and her weight feels sublime as she presses on me. I'm sure she can feel my hardness pressing against her as she strokes my hair. "I missed you today baby," she says as she presses her lips to my cheek. "I missed you to..." is all I manage to get out before she sinks her delicious lips on to mine. The softness of them soothes my mind and takes me to that oh so familiar place where my worries and cares just fall away. Her tongue enters my mouth and greets mine like two old friends seeing each other after years apart. I can feel her wanting for me, and it makes me want her to. I run my hand up her back, feeling the softness of her skin, she's put on a little weight, but that comes with getting older... I love it even more than when she was thin, just more of her to enjoy now.

My hands reach high enough up that I gently tug the gown and she knows that I mean I want it off. She sits up, the feeling of her ass pressing against my manhood, soothes its aching. She looks down at me and smirks as she removes her gown. She knows how I'm feeling, she starts to slowly move her hips causing her ass to rub on my erection, I exhale sharply and she leans down, planting a deep kiss on me, I can't take it anymore.

I flip Karen over and get on top, her legs part so I can fit neatly between them and she relaxes in to the bed, our eyes meet and I feel again what I felt the first time I'd known how I felt about this beautiful woman. I kiss her deep, our tongues meet in a savory dance that floods my veins with the feeling you get in your mouth when you suck on peppermint. I love this woman.

***

My eyes open, I turn to my side and see my wife's form bathed in the blue moonlight. Memories of our earlier lovemaking start to pop in to my mind, I smile. But thoughts of someone else push their way in, Alice. Karen looks cold so I pull her covers up to her neck, she stirs, then relaxes. Softly, I rise from the bed, holding my side. I wince as my feet touch the ground. The pain in my side is horrendous and so are the pains in my legs and back, all the effects of the kicks, punches and body slams I'd endured earlier. I limp downstairs to the kitchen to get a glass of water and some ice for my side. On my way down, I catch a glimpse of myself in one of the bathroom mirrors. My side where I'd been hit looks like someone spilled dark red ink on my skin. I should've worn a t-shirt to bed. The swelling on my eye is gone, but it's still discolored. I frown.

I approach the kitchen; the soft light of the chandelier floods out, it's odd that the light is on, usually Angela, the maid, takes it off. I ignore it and enter. My heart stops when I discover the reason for the light. Bent over looking through the fridge is Alice. Her nightgown is barely enough to cover her ass... I can't help but notice how deliciously thick her legs are, or how her form fills the nightgown. I snap myself back to reality, realizing that I wasn't thinking with my brain in that instant. I clear my throat loudly enough so she hears. Alice jumps, she spins around and her face starts going red. "Oh...hey jack" I can't help but smile at how awkwardly she moves. She's holding a cucumber and a jar of mayonnaise and I'm perplexed as to what the reason for this is.

"Ay" I respond. "Midnight cravings?" She chuckles, "Yea," I look at the mayonnaise and divert my eyes to the cucumber, then I look to her. "Oh, you've never seen someone eat cucumbers and mayo."

"Nah, I can't say that I have,"

"Well, get used to it, because I'll be around for a while." She smiles and tucks her hair behind her ear. I catch her eyes scan my body, she does it so quickly that I almost miss it. I wonder if she likes what she sees. Her eyes meet mine and I can't think anymore, something about her...

We stand there in silence until she blurts out "Jack, what's that..." She points at the huge dark red blotch on my ribs. She looks concerned. "Its... nothing, just forget it." I walk past her toward the fridge for water. I pour myself a glass and turn around. She's still there. "excuse me," I walk toward her, she moves aside so I can pass but for just a moment, our bodies are amazingly close. I feel her heat on me as I move through the narrow space between the two counters where she stands. She smells like vanilla. I can feel my heart thumping in my chest.

The electricity between us is impossible to ignore, I am forced to admit to myself, I want her. I look straight in to Alice's big brown eyes and I can sense something behind them, she wants me too...