His Child.

I'm telling you in advance, this will be the last chapter of this story until my other two are finished :) so go read my other two stories inshaAllah! And also,

Check out 'My Hijab Story' because YOU can send in YOUR story! And it doesn't have to be a hijab story :) it can be any sort of story you like. Just read the first chapter and you should understand what I'm getting at lol!

Anyways, here is the last chapter for now.....

::::

"Is gwandma going to be happy when she sees us?" Hafsa asked as she swung around a toy in her hand from her baby seat.

"Of course, princess. We're going to surprise, grandma." I said.

"What's a supwise, mummy?" Hamza asked and I smiled.

Neither Hafsa, nor Hamza could pronounce their 'R's properly.

"It's when you do something for someone, but they don't know about it so they get more happy." I said.

I glanced at him from the rear view mirror, seeing both his and Hafsa's mouth form little 'O's.

"Aunty Fayza is going to be there too." I told them both and they laughed and cheered loudly in excitement.

I turned on Quran and they quieted down, listening to the soothing recitation of Moutasem Al-Hameedi.

We pulled into the driveway of my mum's house. I went to the boot and took out two duffle bags, slinging them over my shoulder and then going to Hafsa's side of the car.

I unbuckled her belt and took her out of the car, holding her hand and leading her to Hamza's side before unbuckling him and also placing him on the ground.

"Come on." I said as I held both of their hands and walked to the front door "Can I pwess it? Can I pwess it?" Hamza said as he began jumping up and down.

I chuckled. "Of course." Letting go of Hafsa's hand, I lifted him up and he pressed the doorbell with a big grin.

SubhanAllah, such innocence. It is so easy to make a child happy.

"Me too!" Hafsa said and so I put Hamza down, picking her up as she pressed the doorbell over and over again.

When I scolded her quietly and put her back down, we heard my mum from inside the door.

"Ya sabr! Have you never heard of patience!"

"Uh-oh." Hafsa said as she wrapped her arms around my thigh and hid behind me.

I laughed as my mum opened the door. "Oh! Sumayya!? Hi, habibti!" She said, her eyes wide as she looked at me and then down at her grandchildren.

"Oh my sweethearts!" She said as Hamza ran to her.

"Gwandma!" He yelled as she picked him up and hugged him tightly.

"I've missed you so much." She whispered as she kissed his head.

"Hafsa? Didn't you miss gwandma?" My mum said, imitating the way they said the word.

"Hafsa pwessed the doorbell lots of times and hear you get angwy." Hamza explained before he saw Fayza walk to the door.