The Epilogue.

Assalamu alaykum love bugs ❤️

This is the last you will be reading of Zaid and Sumayya ☹️ Although it does make me sad to leave them and move on to two other characters, it had to be done eventually.

If you have any questions or comments for me, leave them here or dm me and I'll get back to you InshaaAllah. Apart from that..

I hope you enjoy their final chapter. ❤️

I worked very very hard on this chapter so you all better comment every single thought that crosses your minds.

Thank you. 🙊❤️

::::

- Sumayya's p.o.v -

16 years later...

Hamza and Hafsa are now 20
Sumayya is 40
And Zaid is 45

"Mum, are you finished yet!?" Hafsa shouted from upstairs while I was wiping the high chair table with a wet wipe, cleaning the mess Yusuf, my youngest and last child had made with his food.

"No, Hafsa! I said I'll be up when I'm done." I called back while shaking my head with a sigh. I don't know what had gotten into that girl these past three weeks, but whatever it was, I wasn't liking it.

She was always closed off in her room, only coming down for breakfast and dinner. Hamza, although he hadn't told his dad so as to not anger him, had told me that she had been slacking in her classes also.

We already had Hamza slacking in school work and I didn't want another one to be doing the same thing.

I asked him if, audhubillah, she was dating someone or if someone was causing her problems in school since they were the only two reasons I could think of for her closed off attitude, but he told me there was no way either of them would happen under his watch alhamdulillah.

"Hamza!" I called out, hearing his bedroom door shut before his footsteps were heard coming down the hall.

"Yeah, mum?" He asked as he came up beside me and held my arm softly, looking at me with raised eyebrows.

"Darling, can you watch over Yusuf, please? I need to go see what your sister wants." I told him, rubbing my forehead, trying to ease the raging headache that I could feel coming on.

"Of course, mum." He said, his jaw clenching tightly as he exhaled through his nose. Hamza hated seeing me upset, sad, annoyed or in pain. It was his weakness. Granted, I hardly ever felt those things alhamdulillah. But when I did, he was always the one to get angered by whatever caused it. Just like his dad, Hamza had a difficult time controlling his anger and as of late, his anger was directed at Hafsa since my sadness was related to her.

"Hamza, please calm down." I sighed as I gave him a pleading look. I didn't like seeing him angry.

"Anything for you, mum." He told me as I walked away and washed my hands, drying them on the tea towel hanging over the oven before smiling at him and kissing his cheek. He took Yusuf out of the high chair and walked to the couch across the tv talking animatedly with his little brother even though Yusuf couldn't reply. I suppose his soft giggling was enough.