Chapter 10: Two Can Play This Game

Songs for the chapter:

Everything Has Changed-Taylor Swift ft Ed Sheeran

Better Than Revenge-Taylor Swift

Miss Movin'On-Fifth Harmony
______________________________________________________

(Brooke)
I woke up finally by the sound of my baby girl and her tiny hands on my face.

"Woo woooo ?"Darcy asked me, I sat up quickly hugging her tight.

"I'm ok baby! Let's get you to sleep!"I told her , I stood up and took her in my arms, tonight I needed Darcy the most, she makes me forget about anything horrible and today too much horrible I've seen. So I slept in my bed with Darcy with me, holding her protectively, I kissed her forehead before I drifted to sleep.

Hope Alice won't tell Harry the truth.

THE NEXT DAY
I placed Darcy to her bed so she won't fall off while I make her milk and let's try omelette like Kayla said. When I was done, I took my baby and placed her on her tall chair near the dining table.

"Aaah!"She said as I fed her baby food she ate fast, wow she loves it. Then the bell rings, Kayla's early today. I opened the door and it wasn't Kayla, it was Alice. I didn't smile or anything.

"Hey"She said normally.

"Hey...come in"I told her in a normal tone. We sat at the table with Darcy. Darcy squealed when she saw Alice, Alice played with my baby's curls fir a while.

"How are you baby girl?"Alice asked Darcy. She nodded her mouth full of omelette, she was trying to eat herself, Alice and I laughed because she was too adorable.

"Look Brooke, I thought about it and you're right, it's not the time for Harry to know!"Alice said and I was relieved. But Darcy's hearing became better and better. When she heard the name she squealed HARRY! More like Hawwyy . Wait a minute! That was her first word. OMG her first word was her father's name, that she had no ide, that he had no idea. I didnt expect the fact that she had no idea or he had no idea would hurt me that much. Sorry Harry for making you miss your daughter's first word. And it was your name.

"I ruined her first word day. Harry should have been here. Imagine if he was"I said sadly regretting everything and I felt like a true fucking mess.

"Heyy its ok. If you feel this way its good because Im here to help you fix everything, thats what you want right? "Alice said hugging me as I cried in her arms.

"Yes please Alice."I said and she nodded.

"Hey Im always here for you, and Darcy. She ll know when she grows up"She said and I nodded.

"Thank you Alice...are you gonna tell me about yesterday?"I asked her. She smiled.

"Actually yes but...please don't freak out!"Alice said. I nodded wanting her to continue.

"I knew something was fishy right from the day we saw that news on the net...and I was right"Alice said. What's fishy? Other than Alina.

"Ok, what's fishy?"I asked her.

"Didn't you ever wondered why Alina suddently showed up to you, being so nice and polite , all goody two shoes?"She asked me, now I was thinking back, right, why did she had to be nice to me?

Was there a reason why she came to me at Starbucks? On purpose?

"Well I do now, what do you know now?"I asked her.