Chapter 18: The Wedding's Day

Songs for the chapter:

Turning Page-Breaking Dawn

Kiss Me-Ed Sheeran

A Thousand Years-Christina Perry

Marry You-Bruno Mars
______________________________________________________

Brooke's Pov

I stared at myself in the Mirror . Today I will be married to Harry Edward Styles. Is this a dream, I feel myself about to cry. Things are finally getting back to normal. A Knock was at the door,

"You can Come in," I shouted fixing my hair. I turned and to see my mother with Darcy is her arms.

"Oh Brooke....You look so beautiful," Tears rolled down her eyes.

"Aww,Mum "I got up and hugged her.

"yes, mummy , beautiful," Darcy smiled at me.

I grabbed her and kissed my daughter on lips.

"You're going to ruin, your dress," say Alice walking in the room.

"Oh," I smiled at Alice.

"Are you Okay," I asked her knowing that What happen yesturday.

"Yes,Ed came last night before you went to bed, and told me he broke up with her and want to be with the baby," Tears fallen down her cheeks.

"Aww, I'm so happy, he had the right choice," I hugged her. Everybody walked out of the room, even my babygirl and I was the only person lefted.

I know the feeling

"Is The bride ready," My Father peek into the room.

"Oh god,Brooke you look a amazing"
beautiful," He came in and hugged me.

"Thank you,Daddy," I hugged him back.

"I'm sorry about what happen between us pumpkin, He kissed me on the cheek. Tears fall down my face.

"Aww, the bride isn't supposed to be crying on her big day," My Dad smiled at me.

"Yeah don't smudge my masterpiece "Alice said and we laughed.

"I know, I'm just happy," I smiled at him.

"Are you ready to do this," He links arms with me.

"Yes," I smiled.

They started playing "Thinking Out Loud," As Me and My Father walked down the altar, I can see all of my friends and family even the paps taking pictures of us.

Harry's Pov

I was standing in the middle of the altar, just waiting for my beautiful Brooke to come so I can claim her my wife. I watched as Darcy put flowers on the ground, with Alice help of course. She was so beautiful in her little pink dress. That's When they started to play "Thinking Out Loud," The song. I looked at Ed, Who was the ring holder and her nodded, I nodded back.

After that I see Brooke's Bridemaids who were Eleanor, Perrie, Danielle, my sister Gemma, I'm glad they're friends again. come towards us and stand on the other side of us, and Alice was the maid of honor but was with Darcy the whole time. Then the Large door's open, I see Brooke and Her Dad link arms together. She was so beautiful,

When They had reached me, I gently took Brooke's hand from her father, When He tells me "Take Care of my babygirl and Granddaughter," He nodded his head as he kissed his daughter on the head and went to seat with his wife and Darcy.

The Ceremony started and We had got to the part,

"Harry Edward Styles do you take Brooke Marie Evans to be your wife?" The priest asked.

"I do" I said smiling at my beautiful gorgeous wife.

"And do you Brooke Marie Evans take Harry Edward Styles to be your husband?"The priest asked Brooke who looked at me with the most beautiful promising eyes before answering.

"I do"She said.

When we exchanged each other our rings. Here s the moment now.

"I pronounce you man and wife, you may now kiss the bride," The Priest smiled at us.

I grabbed Brooke and kissed her passionately on the lips. Everybody in the room ahd cheered for us. Next thing, We knew. We're saying good-bye and getting into the car heading to our honeyboo.