Chapter 16: The Proposal

Songs for the chapter:

Love Story-Taylor Swift

Mine-Taylor Swift

You Belong With Me-Taylor Swift
______________________________________________________

Brooke's pov

"I don't care for my dream, I care for you, I want to be there for you Brooke Marie Evans and our Darcy." Harry said to me as he took off my mask and kneel down in front of me, holding out diamond ring in a velet box.

""You might think that we broke up bht I never accepted it, you are the one who suddently decided to leave and I had no choice to let you go without knowing why. I dont blame you as I understand how hard for a teenager to carry a baby and I know noone would sacrifice something so precious just for me to live my dream. But you didnt know that you are my dream . I never stopped loving you. So please without thinking this is sudden...Will you marry me, Brooke Marie Evans."

"I have always love you from the first day, we met. I will be honor to be your wife, Im sorry Harry for everything " As soon as I say that Harry pick me up and spinned me around.
Everybody was cheering us,

"I love you wifey," He kissed me on the lips.

"I love you Hubby," I kissed him back. I seen the boys running out of the building and said

"What's wrong, we hear screaming," They looked at us with wided eyes.

"About damn, time," Louis said to us. We just laughed. Harry put me down and slipped the ring on my finger,

"Omg, It's Beauitful," I smiled at the diamind ring.

"No, you're beautiful," Harry kissed me on the cheek, I just smiled.

"So soon to be Mrs.Styles, Where do you want to go," Harry said to me.

"How about my place, Oh crap I forgot to called Alice," I said putting out my cell phone and dialing her number.

"Hey Al, How is Darcy," I said looking at Harry. He was talking to his fans.

"She's fine, omg Harry propose to you," She screamed in my ear.

"Yes, He did." I smiled.

"We're going to head back to my place," I said to her.

":Oh no, you're not, you're going to spend time with your man and I'm here with Ed so everything will be fine," She said to me.

"Oh okay, Can you give Darcy a goodnight kiss from me and her daddy," I smiled as Harry walked towards me.

"She is still up," She laughed.

"I will let you talk to her," alice said.

I waited until my daughter got on the phone. Harry was beside me, When I hear Darcy's voice.

"Mummyyy I miss you," Darcy said to me.

"Aww, hun Mummyyy missed you too," I lk at Harry who wanted to talk to her.

"Somebody wants to talk to you, babygirl," I said to Darcy.

"Ooookkkayy," She giggles. I passed Harry the phone,

"Hey babygirl, How's my little princess," He smiled at me.

"Whooo you?" She giggled asked as she was shy.. It sends tears in my eyes and Harry.

"Im your daddy and I ll see you soon ok baby?" He smiled.

"D-Daddy? Daddyyy!," She said happily.