Chapter 20: Honeymoon Gone Wrong

Songs for the chapter:

Save You Tonight-One Direction

Don't Let Me Go-Harry Styles

Lose Your Love-Vanessa Hudgens
__________________________________________________________________________________

Two weeks Later

Brooke's Pov

I woke up and looked at my husband.

"Good Morning Babe". He smiled and kissed me on the lips.

"Morning" I smiled back. We have been on Our Amazing HoneyMoon for two beautiful weeks, I miss my Babygirl so much. That's When Our BodyGuard came in with our breakfast,

"Good Morning Love Birds," She smiled at us.

"Good Morning, Ashley," Harry sat up.

"Ashley?," I questioned him.

"Oh yeah, Her name is Ashley," Harry kissed me on the cheek.

"I want to apologise , What Happen two weeks ago, It's was all my fault, " She looked at Harry. There is something fishy, about her. Ashley had gave us our food in a tray.

"Thanks, you can go now," I order her, I watch as She closed the door and lefted.

We eat and drink the food, I started to feel sleepy.

"Harry......," I feel asleep on him.

Alina's Pov

I waited until, night had hit. I walked in the room and see them out cold. I smiled as I carried Brooke inside the living room and tieing her against the chair. Then I went in the other room to get Harry, and did the same to him.

"Where are we?,"Brooke woke up. I smiled.

"Good Morning,Brooke. How was your nap," I gave her a evil look.

"Harry,wake up," She cried. I walked over to the Radio and crank up the music. I watched as Harry open his eyes.

"Hey Sleepyhead," I kissed him on the lips.

"W-What are you doing?," He look at me.

"Aww, You don't remember me?," I smiled as I took off my wig.

"I love you so much Harryboo," I hugged myself. I was holding a gun in my hand and had a knife in my back pocket.

"Alina?," He looked at me.

"Bingo," I clapped my hands.

"I came back for you, My love," I smile.

"You Don't have to do this, Just Please let us go," He looked at Brooke.

"Why would I do that," I smile evil at him.

"Because you love me...even if I don't" He shouted .

"Good One,But I will not fall for that, you have to do better," I cut him in the face with the knife, I had As I watched the blood dripped down his cheek.

"I will be back," I walked into my room.

Harry's Pov

"Baby,Can you get out," I whispered to Brooke. She nodded, I watched as Brooke had quickly undid the ropes, She came over to me and was about to untie me, When Alina looked at us,

"Naughty,Naughty," She yanks Brooke hair.

"Oww," She screamed in pain.

"Leave her alone, I yelled.

"You don't want her," I looked at Alina.

"Yes, I do want her" She broke my nose,

"She throw her on the fall and turned her over.

"Please No, She's pregnant," She stopped and looked at me.

"Even Better, " She smiled evily at me as She kissed her on the lips.

"Please No," Brooke yelled.

"Shut up, you bitch" Alina shot her in the leg.

"You fucking Bitch, Don't touch her," I jump in the chair, trying to get out but ended up falling into the ground.

"Aww,Harryboo," She laughed. As She walked towards me.

"I was always in love with you, you silly boy, When you told me to me to be your fake girlfriend, I been crazy about you," She lifts up the chair and kissed me on the lips.

Harry's Pov

"If you be good boy then, I promise, i will untie you," She put her fingers through my hair.

"I will be a good little boy, Just please don't hurt her," I cried. As I looked at my wife, Who was crying as She carefully got up, and I gave her a sign that only me and brooke can understand. Brooke got up carefully grabbed the knife from the back pocket. .

"I love you Alina, I always have, I just was afraid to say it because of Brooke, I never meant to hurt you Baby," I say to Alina. Even if I didnt love her at all. That was a lit but I had to , to save the one I really love amd that was Brooke.

"You're lying," She pointed the gun at my stomach. Duh Bitch

"No!" Brooke screamed and stabbed Alina in the back. Alina pulled the trigger and shot me in the stomach.

"Oh Baby," Brooke cried as She untied me with the knife she had.

I fell on the ground, "I-I love you," A Tear escaped my eyes. "Please Don't die," Brooke cried.