Chapter 24: Goodbye My Love

Songs for the chapter:

Unconditionally-Katy Perry

Moments-One Direction

Skycraper-Demi Lovato

______________________________________________________

6 months have passed..

"Mrs. Styles, It's have been and 6 months since, We keep your husband under our super vision, We had watched him since he came in the hostipal. We thought Harry will be awake by now but He didn't. We'll have to pull the cord but wanted to asked you first," said Dr.Vortez to me.

"Omg," I cried, Alice just hugged me, tight.

"Do the right thing for Harry, He will want you to be happy," Alice kissed me on the cheek.

"You're right," I sniffed.

"Can I have a moment with him," I say to DR.Vortez.

"Yes of course," He nodded as I watched both Alice and Dr.Vortez walked out of the room.

"Hey Harry, I sat on his bed beside him, As Tears fallen down my face. I don't know, what to do anymore,Harry. I have two beautiful kids. I love you so much, but I don't know if I can do this. Being a single mom with a 2 years old daughter and a 6 months old son. I will always love you no matter what," I started crying.

I didn't want to leave him. But it's the right choice to do.

"Goodbye, My love," I kissed Harry on the lips. I saw tears in his eyes. I walked out of the room with tears falling down my face. I watched as the doctors and nurse went in the room, I fell on my knees crying so hard.