Chapter 22: I Love You Harry

Songs for the chapter:

Give Your Heart A Break-Demi Lovato

Small Bump-Ed Sheeran

Strong-One Direction
______________________________________________________

9 months later...

I walked down the hostipal hall with ballons in my hand and Darcy in the other. Today was Darcy's Birthday She's two years old. Darcy looked up at me and smiled. As We walked into Harry's room. there were full with bunch of ballons and bears due to his family and friends and also friends. I looked at harry who was laying in the bed,helpless.

"Daddy, Today I had so much fun in daycare We had to talk about our hero and I chose you," Darcy hugged her Harry. I just smiled at her. Tears fallen down my cheeks.

"Hey, My love," I kissed him on the lips.

"Our Baby Boy is doing wonderful, This Week, I'm going to give birth to Edward Harry Styles. Alice had a beautiful babyboy name Mason. I miss you so much baby, I wish you where with us," I cried. I feel water running down my leg,

"Mommy," Darcy looked at me.

"My Water just broke," I say breathing in and out. Ed and Alice walked in with Mason in her arm. I looked at them.

"My Water just broke," I scream in pain. Ed ran out of the room to get help.

Next thing, I knew, I was in the labor room.

"Push," The nurse say to me.

"I'm pushing", I yelled, As I pushed even harder. I can hear a baby crying, I lay my head back.

"You did good,sweetie," My Mother kissed me on the forehead.

"It's a boy," the doctor say and wrap my baby in a blanket and passed me him.

"Welcome to the world, Edward Harry Styles " I kissed my newborn baby on the cheeks.

It would be lovely that my baby boy be named after his father but it might ne a little confusing, so i thought of Edward Harry Styles, the opposite of his daddy Harry Edward Styles.

That's not the only reason.

I'm a crazy twihard too

So I thought of Edward Cullen, the perfect vampire guy.

So my son Edward Harry Styles is named after the best human (his daddy Harry) and the best vampire man ever Edward Cullen.

Because my little boy will be perfect

Just like his big sister, my princess Darcy Anne Styles.