Chapter 25: He's Awake

Songs for the chapter:

Love Will Remember-Selena Gomez

Through The Dark-One Direction

You & I-One Direction

______________________________________________________

Harry 's pov( Wooooohoooo)
(Ghost/Soul Harry)

"Brooke,Brooke, Can you hear me," I waved my hands over her face.

I walked over the room, trying to screamed for help. But Nobody couldn't hear me or see me. Damn it, I looked at my beautiful Brooke.

"Mrs. Styles,It's have been 6 months since, We keep your husband under our super vision, We had watched him since he came in the hostipal. We thought Harry will be awake by now but He didn't. We'll have to pull the cord but wanted to asked you first," said Dr.Vortez to her.

What, they're going to pulled the cord, on me. I don't want to die.

"Omg," Brooke cried, Alice hugged her, tight.

"Do the right thing for Harry, He will want you to be happy," Alice kissed her on the cheek. "You're right," Brooke sniffed.

No,brooke please don't. I love you

"Can I have a moment with him," Brooke say to Dr.Vortez.

"Yes of course," He nodded as I watched both Alice and Dr.Vortez walked out of the room.

I walked over my bed and smooth brooke's face. "Hey Harry, She sat on his bed beside him, As Tears fallen down her face. I don't know, what to do anymore,Harry. I have two beautiful kids. I love you so much, but I don't know if I can do this. Being a single mom with a 2 years old daughter and a 6 months old son. I will always love you no matter what," She started crying.

Please Baby, I love you too, Don't say goodbye.Tears escaped my face.

"Goodbye, My love," She kissed me on the lips and walked out of the room. I wanted to live, I walked towards the bright light in front of me and I was gone. I open my eyes to see Doctors and Nurses loooking at me.

(Real Harry)

"Where is my wife?," I shouted at them.

"Calm down, Harry you have been in a coma for 2 six months" The Doctor with the curly hair say to me.

"Yeah, I know," I got up and ran out of the room. I can hear doctors telling me to get back in bed.

"Brooke!," I yelled. I saw her walking away, When she turned and ran to me

"Oh Harry," She cried in my arms.

"I miss you, so much and love you," I kissed her on the cheeks.

I have missed so much in both my two beautiful kids' lives, now I don't wanna miss a thing!

"Harry I love you, don't leave me again!"Brooke cried

"Never Brooke, where are the kids?"I asked her wiping her tears.

"Waiting for their daddy!"Brooke said and we left the hospital.

Darcy, Edward , Daddy's back!