Chapter 15:The Concert

Songs for the chapter:

Love Story-Taylor Swift

What Makes You Beautiful-One Direction

You & I-One Direction
______________________________________________________

9 and a half months later-

(Narrator)

Ever since he found out about his child, Harry been trying ever since to get to Brooke. He was searching every appartment, hoping to bump into her anywhere im the city. But unfortunately Brooke was shutting herself and Darcy from the world. She never came out of the appartment except for groceries always hooded in black not showing her face. Why did she do this? She was lucky enough her friend was there, Alice so she didnt really need to go out and meet people. Little did she know, Harry was desperate to find her, he was desperate for her. He wanted to find his family, catch up the time he lost.

So he had a plan, he talked to One Direction management team to set an event to assemble directioners as he remembers Brooke was one. She still was but he remembered. He was hoping it will get her attention and meet her here to fix things that should have been fixed years ago and he will ask her something he should have a long time ago especially now that he knows about the little sunshine he and Brooke brought to the world.

Brooke's pov

Alice went on One Direction website and read the blog out loud

"Dear Fans, This Concert is going to be different this year, We're going to spice it up. All fans must wear a masquerade mask with Anything with White and the winner with the best style will have a chance to sing with Harry himself on stage,"

She looked at me.

"Brooke, Please you have to go to the concert" Alice begged me over and over again.

"No," I said feeding Darcy's Dinner.

"Please you'll love it and you never came out of the appartment, you re a mess. Come on u ll feel beautiful again" Alice made this sad look.

"Ugh, Fine," I rolled my eyes.

"Thank you," She jumped up and down like a one year old and I laughed, Alice kissed me on the cheek. Darcy learnt to speak a few basic parts of sentences now that was something like 19 monyhs old. She spoke here and there very simple stuffs in a one word sentence. Or the sentence she knew was I love you.

"It's will be fun," Alice smiled at me. Nine months had passed since I have seen Harry, I avoided him by literally beimg like a house arrest in my flat. I missed him so much. I wish he was next to me and with our daugther.

"I'm going to get your clothes out for you," Alice skipped around the house.

"Mummyyy , I lwuuvv wuuu Darcy said to me with food in her mouth.

"Aww, Baby I love you too," I smiled and pick up my daughter from the high seat and kissed her on the mouth.

I went to the bathroom, to take My little Darcy a bath. I wrapped a towel around my daughter as I took her out of the tub. She look but at me with a smile showing her dimples. I smiled back as I walked into my room, holding my baby girl in my arms.

Alice had lay out this Beautiful Strapless Peach Chiffon Gown with a silver piece in the middle match with silver diamond earrings with a beauitful Swan silver Laser cut Masquerade mask and high heels.

"Uh, Alice Do you think this is too much, just to go a concert," I said looking at the dress.

"No, It's perfect," Alice smiled. :