Chapter Fifteen

OKAY LETS START OFF WITH SOMETHING AMAZING RIGHT? 1K READS LIKE I CANT EVEN RIGHT NOW? WHAT IS THIS? OMG.

Anyways, my beautiful readers 😉, here's a special chapter for being so amazing as fuck.

1k- January 30th 2017

-

  "Fucking hell," he hissed, shooting up and latching his hands around the edge of the bathtub, yet not stopping me. His face scrunched up in pain as he squeezed his eyes shut.

  He relaxed once the bottle was half empty, his black hair clinging to his forehead, a deep red colour, and for a moment I hoped red wine didn't stain.

  Especially my pristine white bathtub.

I really didn't think this through.

He suddenly shot up, muttering curses, and reached into the pocket of his soaked leather jacket, I paused my wine waterfall for a moment, curious.

He pulled out a packet of cigarettes, shaking them off and threw them to the side, out of the bathtub and onto my floor, before sitting back into the bathtub silently.

I didn't wait another moment and began pouring the alcohol again.

He turned his head to me, his eyes still squeezed shut, "You can stop now." He paused, slicking his hair back and blindly reaching for the wine, I yanked it away from him, and continued drizzling it on him.

I was enjoying this way too much.

He sighed, "If you don't stop, I will stop you myself."

I froze for a moment, contemplating all the options.

And continued to empty the bottle over him.

"Are you joking?" He muttered, before sighing.

Within a flash I was in the bathtub with him. I screeched, clawing at the sides but it was a fruitless effort against his brick walls, more commonly called arms, which were wrapped around my waist enclosing me against him. I squirmed, but I knew I was already drenched in red wine.

  His laughter was like a thunderstorm in my ears, contagious and booming.

  Not soon after I found myself laughing with him.

  His arms loosened, and I managed to scramble out of the bathtub, leaving Adam still clutching his abdomen in laughter.

  I sighed, gazing down at the horrific stains the red wine had caused, leaving my light purple top a gruesome crimson. I slumped down, my back pressed against the bathtub, facing the wall in front of me.

  I tried to get through my laughing fit, and attempted to grasp onto the flicker of anger, but it slipped through my fingers like ribbon and I was laughing all over again.

  After a moment, we had both calmed down, and I sighed again, my sides aching, and my cheeks painful from smiling. And in that moment, I realised how long it had been since I truly laughed like that.

  "Okay, let's get on with this." I said, pulling myself from he floor and kneeling I front of Adam again, who was rubbing the wine out of his eyes.