chapter 5

James's pov continued ...

"so what did you do today?" I asked her, she wasn't allowed to leave, because she wasn't exactly a vampire. "I read all my books again, hey do you know what tomorrow is?" she asked, I played dumb "no it's a Tuesday, in September, what's tomorrow" I asked smiling. "DADDY, you know my birthday" she all but yelled. " OHHHHH is that tomorrow, well then better get some sleep so when you wake up tomorrow you'll be well rested for your surprise," I said, she ran over to her bed and I sat down next to her. "Goodnight, Angel," I whispered. when she fell asleep I put my plan into action. In the morning I went to find her. "Jess" I said walking into her room.

Jess pov

"yes master" I responded, "I need a favor but you can't tell anyone, ok?" he said in a calm voice scaring me. I backed away into a wall trying to get away from him "yes master," I said looking at the ground. "so I have a daughter her name is angel and she's a human, so no risk there, but she wants to meet another human and well the only humans are the nurses, who are loyal to Emmet and can't keep a secret. so I was hoping you wouldn't tell him because he can't know she exists." he explained, "yes master" I whispered, "Jess I'm not forcing you if you don't do it I won't be mad," he said almost sympathetically. "I-It's o-ok, really I w-want to, Master," I whispered stuttering, "REALY?" he exclaimed, my hands covered my ears within seconds, the sharp movements hurting my ribs. "sorry, sorry, Jess, thank you this means so much to me," he said quietly, "can you be ready by 5, I'll leave clothes?" he asked. "that's long enough," I said, "Mast-" he cut me off "please call me James, in private, but master in public please" he explained, "yes James" I said his name slowly. "ok I'll see you at 5 and if Emmet asks we are going to a restaurant," he said to me before opening my door and leaving. I laid down and went back to sleep, it was about 7 in the morning, so I fell back asleep. I woke up at about 10 and I laid in my bed thinking. at about noon I got up and went to search for Emmet, I looked in the kitchen and all the rooms upstairs, then as I walked into the living room I heard them talking.

"well what do you expect?" James yelled, I covered my ears.

"I don't know, I thought it might work," Emmet replied much calmer.

"ok well you can't just have a human as your mate, but if you really believe it we an go at another time" James got quieter as he spoke.

"m-master," I said walking the room, "hey Jess, you can call me Emmet, here at least, what do you need?" he said.

"can you take the casts off my ribs please?" I asked

"sure, do they feel any better?" he said.

"yes, I-I think they're set," I whispered.

"ok I'll get a nurse to help you go wait in your room please," he told me, I nodded and walked upstairs. The nurse walked in and took the cast off I took a deep breath, my ribs were sore but that was to be expected. After the nurse left, I looked at the clock one thirty, I went to take a shower when I walked into the bathroom I saw some clothes and a note:

Jess,

Thank you so much, I left a towel under the sink along with, shampoo, conditioner, a few different types of body washes, and a face wash. the pile of clothes includes clothes for other days too, but I don't care what you wear for a shirt as long as you wear jeans. there's a pair of socks, black boots and a pair of brown boots in the closet to the right of the shower. I left some hair ties and a few head bands in the cabinet above the sink. there's also a tooth brush and tooth paste in the cabinet to the left of the sink.

Thanks again,

James

I looked under the sink and found a massive fluffy towel and shampoo and conditioner. I picked out the raspberry scented body wash and the matching raspberry face wash. then I looked through the pile of clothes and took out a pair of high wasted skinny jeans with a loose gray long sleeve, under all the clothes was a set of underwear. then I walked to the closet and took out the black boots and socks. I got in the shower after putting my clothes and shoes on the floor out side the shower, the I hung my towel on the outside of the door to the shower. I got in the shower and washed my hair, face and body. I just sat in the shower for a few minutes letting the water run over me. I got out and dried myself, with the towel before I got dressed. The shirt was so soft and covered all my bruises and scars, except the bite marks on the side of my neck. I walked to the sink and found a toothbrush and hair elastics, I brushed my teeth, and then towel dried my hair, which was not easy do to the fact that my hair fell just below my waist around my finger tips would be if I let my arms hang at my sides. I braided it in two separate braids and pulled them over my shoulders, after that 40 minute process I walked into my room and sat down looking at the clock that whole process took me almost 4 hours. I pulled on my socks and boots, then looked at the small clock four-fifty five. I sat on the bed rubbing my neck, James walked in about 10 minutes later "Hey Jess, ready?" he asked quietly, "yeah" I responded and stood up the soft soled boots were comfortable and had a small support on the left ankle to help with one of my many issues. "you look nice, follow me, we are a bit late so just wait when I tell you to ok?" he said I nodded. we walked into his room he pointed to a wall in the back and said "ok so can you wait here please," he asked me, I nodded. he walked up to a door that I hadn't previously seen, but before he reached to the door he turned.

thank you for reading, any comments or questions please send me a message or comment if you like this book, check out my others including

Garrets revenge

I'm thinking about starting a new book so if you see another title besides those listed above and this one please check it out.

stay wild,

wild_child_writer