chapter 8

Jess pov;

James walked in I began shaking as he had blood on his hands and around his mouth, "Jess come with me, now" he said loudly, I winced my ears burning. i stood up from my bed and followed him to his room and walked to the small bed on the side of his room he waited until I was half way in to close and lock the door I spun around to face him an evil smirk playing on his lips, "rule one; don't disobey me, that is the only rule actually" he said to me before pushing me onto his bed my ribs groaning in protest. "JAMESON" Emmet roared I covered my ears crying out, then Angel walked out of her room.

James tuned to her giving her the same sick smile, "Emmet," I whispered, James stepped towards Angel. "master James" Angel said quietly almost to herself. "what did you say human?" James sneered "master" Angel replied. "well then go get me something to eat" James said angel shook and left the room he turned to me. "well go help her I know your just dying to get out of here," he says laughing at his own sick joke I turn and leave to find angel who is lost a few steps out of the room. "angel" I said quietly, she whips around "Jess I'm scared" she said, "i am too," I whispered, then Emmet came up the stairs and whipped to face me and Angel. "what is going on why was james acting like Angel was his slave?" I whispered my head hanging low. "that's not james, I have to go fix him before things get worse i'll explain later," he said and with that he left.

Jameson's pov

this is right before James walked into jess's room

I was taking over he knew it just about to surface and have complete control over his actions. i pushed harder as he talked to Emmet. Emmet left and I took over James fought me but I was stronger and pushed his control away. I am starving, I let James's personality out and called for a servant of some sort. "master James how may I help you?" she said. "I was hoping you could grab me some clothes for jess," I said, as soon as her back was turned i pushed a nerve causing her to pass out. I left her almost drained, with blood on my face and hands i decided it was time to meet jess for myself, pushing James's personality out and allowing my own to take over. I walked into jess's room "jess come with me now" I said loudly knowing about all her preexisting injuries, i wasn't surprised when she protected her ears from my insensitiveness. we walked in to my room she walked toward the bed james had put out for her I waited then closed the door and said " rule one; don't disobey me, that is the only rule actually." I pushed her on the bed behind her with all intents of having another snack. "JAMESON," I heard Emmet yell, crap he knows. just then Angel walked in, I can't have my snack with her around. "Emmet" jess whispered I was ready to kill her instead I decided to focus on angel, I stepped towards her wondering if she got the message. "master James" Angel said quietly almost to herself. "what did you say human?" I hissed smelling her fear rolling off her in waves. "master" Angel replied, "well then go get me something to eat" I said angel began shaking like crazy I almost felt bad for making her do that but I knew it was James's emotions coming out. "well go help her I know your just dying to get out of here," I said turning to jess then laughed at my own humor. I sat down fighting James back and I was loosing due to hunger of being around angel and jess Emmet walked in I couldn't even get up because I was focusing on forcing James away. "james fight him, angel needs you," emmet says, james fights me harder, I fight back but not as strong. james takes control "Emmet help me," james whispers as I regain control then loose it again we go back and forth until I'm too tired and give one more fight before he takes control.

James pov

I take control and turn to Emmet, "did he hurt them?" I asked knowing Angel was out of her room. "no but he scared Angel and Jess really bad, oh and he killed a nurse or maid honestly I think she was both," he responded I walked to the nearest bathroom and cleaned all the blood off my face and hands. "where are they anyway?" I asked out loud while washing my hands, "umm west hallway, speaking of which I must go and explain," he said I heard him get up. "wait I want to come with you," I said drying my hands with the towel hanging next to the sink and following Emmet out of the room. when we walked up to the girls Angel hid behind Jess who looked as scared as Angel. "Girls its ok he won't hurt you, it's actually James this time," Emmet said squatting to their level. "Daddy?" Angel whispered, "yeah baby it's me, I love you so much Angel," I said kneeling next to Emmet, Angel ran over to me and hugged me. After a moment I picked her up and walked into my room carrying her I laid down in my bed with her still holding on to me I fell asleep.

I woke up and Angel was sleeping curled into my chest, I sat up and scribbled a note on a piece of scrap paper;

Angel,

I went downstairs to make breakfast, you can come down whenever you feel like it i'll be back up at 11

love daddy

I left the note on my pillow and went downstairs to make breakfast, I walked in on Emmet sitting at the counter, already making pancakes I walked in and we talked for a few minutes before Angel walked in.

time skip; 1 week

I woke up this morning and walked downstairs, I saw Emmet at the table, his head in his hands. "whats up?" I asked curiosity rang through my voice like a bell. "it's Jess," he said my heart dropped. actually I haven't seen her more than a week, I began to worry more.