1

Good morning

Aliya's POV

"Aliya!  " Hussain called me.

"Yes " I said. And I went to see why he is calling me. He is like a kid getting ready to go to school not as a married man getting ready to go to office.  I knew that he is capable to do his own work. The only reason I do is because he is my husband and it's my responsibility to do his work and of course I love him. So out love and happiness I do.

When I entered the room I saw Hussain standing in front of the mirror. I smiled when I saw him. Then I went and stand behind him and tapped his shoulder. Hussain turned with smile on his face while holding his tie.

"Come on Habibi. For the last five months I'm helping you with tie,when will you learn to wear the tie by yourself ? " I asked while tieing the tie.

"When you're there why should I learn!" Hussain said and bought his hand and moved my hair lock. which fell on my face. Then he was about to say something.  Then I pushed him and I walk towards to the wardrobe. To take his coat out. Then I saw him smiling and move toward the bed. And when I turn with coat he was already sitting on the bed.

"Come soon and have the breakfast " I said.

"I will come but first you come and sit here sweetie" Hussain said while showing the seat beside him.

"My dear hubby you're getting late for the office" I said.

"Work can wait " Hussain said.

"What's it Habibi ?" I asked sitting bedside him and kept my hand on his hand.

"I was thinking how about if we go on a road trip ? " Hussain asked after holding my hand lovingly.

"Road trip ? Habibi are you serious?  " I asked with puzzle.

"Why not ? Can't I spend some time with my wife? " Hussain asked.

"Habibi not like that. Think about the business first and then we will go not only road trip I will come anywhere you take me" I said and smiled.

"sweetie,  it's not about money" Hussain said.

"Yes, Habibi I know,  it's not about money it's about our future, we both know that we want to secure our future " I said.

" sweetie,  I will definitely let your dream come true, Insha Allah very soon " Hussain said.

"Habibi for that you have to go to office. Then only we can make it come true" I said.

"Okay " Hussain said.

"Now come on and have breakfast, it's  already late" I said and got up to walk downstairs.  Then Hussain hold my hand and stopped me.

Then he held my and said. " I am sorry sweetie"

" It's okay Habibi,  now forget about it. And think about your boss's lecture which your going to get for getting late" I said and laughed. 

" It's because of you " Hussain said.

"What did I do ! " I asked while turning. 

" Yes! Madame it's because of you, my heart never let me go" Hussain said.

I blushed and looked down. Even after five months being married to him, He still makes me blush. Then he gave pack on my cheek and came downstairs holding my hand.  I served him waffles with Strawberry jam. After the breakfast he got up to wear his coat. I helped him to wear. Then said Allah Hafiz and left to the office. 

I had my breakfast and clean the table. Did some house work and took shower. By 10.00 I made tea for Mom and Dad. Yes I call them Mom and Dad, Because they said to call them Mom and Dad as Hussain and Maha. I was lucky to get not only good husband but in law too.

At around noon I made the lunch and kept everything on the table and went to pray Dhuhar.  After the Prayer I asked Du'a.

Ya Allah bless my parents with good health and long life. And give them happiness for giving me the most precious treasure my husband. He is the reason for my comfort and strength. Bless my Husband with good health and wealth. Give him happiness to live happily.  And if I have done anything wrong forgive me and Bless me to be an understanding wife always and forever to support him in this world. To be husband and wife in Jannah, Aameen. 

After completing my Du'a I felt so good. Because that's the power of Du'a. People might listen to our words  which we speak. But Allah listen to the words of heart.  Which we don't say out loud.

~For the rest of my life~

I got distracted by the ringing tone. So when I checked the I'D caller. It’s non other than my Habibi. 

"Asalamu Alaikum Habibi "I said with happiness. 

"Walaikum Salam sweetie" Hussain said with happy tone.

"So Mr did you miss me ? I asked.

"Did I miss you? Sweetie is that a question?  You know I don't miss someone who is already living in my heart "Hussain said.

"Habibi, in a good mood ah, looks like you escaped from the lecture" I said.

"Hmm good guessing " Hussain said and laughed.

"So what did you do to get away from your boss?  " I asked.

" It's a secret Madame " Hussain said.

" Hmm ,now this is not fair your keeping secrets from your wife" I said and cut the phone.  

I was not made at him. But I like it when he brings something in the evening to make me happy. For long time he didn't do anything, because he was busy with work. So why not today wait for something. I thought to myself.

"Oh ho Bhabhi, Why are you smiling alone tell me also na " Maha said.

" Actually your Bhai is gonna bring something suprise today, So will wait and watch " I said.

"Ah Bhabhi,  I am sure if you say then definitely my Bhai will bring something for you, can you remember last time he bought ice cream for you. But today tell him to get chocolate cake because that's so yummy " Maha said. 

"Maha, If I say him it won't be a suprise, by the way we don't know for sure" I said.

" No Bhabhi, you know my Bhai well, so I am waiting for suprise" Maha said.

I nodded my head. And smiled with Maha.