6

Celebration

Hussain 's POV

My eyes couldn't believe who is waiting for me. I took long steps and went closer to my buddy.

"Ali , how are you man ? " I asked him.

"Alhamdulillah good "Ali said to me then we both hugged each other.

"What's up long time no see? " I asked. 

"You're gonna call me inside or planing to send me off ? " Ali asked. 

"Yeah ! Now there is no place for uncle" I said and winked. 

"Uncle? You call me uncle? " Ali asked with confused. 

" Come inside Ali Beta " my Mom called him inside. 

" Aunty why your son is calling me uncle ? I am the one who should call him uncle na ! " Ali was joking with my Mom.

Then we all went inside and Aliya went to upstairs probably to take rest. And then I took seat next to Ali who is more interest in joking with my Mom. My Mom is very found of him. So they keep chatting. Suddenly I got call from my Boss then I answered the call and went outside to talk without any disturbance.  When I came back my Mom is serving cake and biscuits to Ali.

" Don't eat too much Chachu (uncle) " I said and laughed. 

" You mean !.... Oh man Really! Is it true! " Ali almost keep shouting non stop.

" Yes ! Your gonna be Chachu and I am gonna be Dad ! " I said and smiled. 

The next moment I got bone crashing hug from my buddy. Who is more like my little brother.  We are only few months different.  And he behaves childish so I have to be an elder brother.  Which makes my Mom happy. Because she treats him as her own son. And Mom being my Mom gets busy pampering him with her tasty foods and extra caring.  I am glad Ali is there for my family because after my wedding I got ups and downs in my life and Ali was always there for me. And he does the things which I used to do. A week ago he went to Dubai to get the business deal singed and two days ago he got everything done. But I didn't know he will return this soon. After all Dubai is a country where there are many things to see and experience for the first time in life. However  I am gald he is back. 

" Oh man I am so Happy for you " Ali said.

" Thanks Chachu" I said with little smile.

"Wow ! I Been waiting for this news " Ali said.

"What ! Why suddenly your getting emotional like girls ?" I asked Jokingly. 

"There is no rules that only gils have emotions" Ali said little annoyed. 

Then we both continued chatting for hours until noon time then lunch was served and we all had. But Aliya didn't come to have. When I asked Maha to call her she said Aliya Bhabi is sleeping.  I also let her rest because after coming back from Park my Mom gave chicken soup for her. My thoughts are occupied by my sweetie even though I am having lunch.  Soon after lunch I went upstairs with rice plate for Aliya.

When I entered the room. I saw bed was empty and Aliya is not in the room. I went and kept the food plate on the table, Then I noticed the soup bowl is still there almost same. When I heard washroom door opening I turn and saw Aliya. She is looking very pale and tired. 

"Are you okay ? " I went closer to her and asked. 

" That soup " she said and again went back to washroom by covering her mouth. 

I looked back at it and knew it's triggering her morning sickness so I took it in my hand and opend the door to take it down. But at that moment Maha was about to go downstairs.  So I gave it to her to take it to the kitchen and went back to Aliya.

"It's okay Sweetie now come " I said to her and took her to bed after washing her face. 

"Then I have glass of warm water and made her to lie down and then I sat beside her and covered her with blanket. Then within five minutes I saw she is drifting into sleep. I knew due to the tiredness and weaknesses she is feeling sleepy. I kept looking at my wife as looking for the first time. Today she is looking even more beautiful for me even though she is looking so tired and pale. Because love is a connection of hearts with emotions. Which makes her more beautiful by knowing she is carrying our baby.