17

Hussain's POV.

I hope Maha won't spoil it. Just few more hours and then I can be with my wife. 'Her expression when seeing me there will make it worth the wait for 2 weeks and 2 days ' I thought to myself and got into the flight. 

It is always happy when going back to mother land from any journey but this time it's dubble happiness.  Because Aliya doesn't know I am returning today. So I am gonna make surprise entry into our room with Maha's help.

I keep checking the time all the while getting so impatient and excited. It felt the most longest flight journey I have ever travelled. And finally the flight touched the ground. It took me two hours to reach home and it's almost midnight when I called Maha to check on Aliya.

" Asalamu Alaikum Bhai " Maha said.

"Walaikum Salam Warahmathulahi wabaralathuhu" I replied.

" Aliya Bhabhi is awake or sleeping? " I asked.

" She fell asleep with great difficulty and I feel sorry that you will spoil her sleep now with your surprise" Maha said .

" We will talk about that later,  now open the door and let me in " I said. 

" Oh sorry! Hold on Bhai I will come down and open the door " Maha said. 

I could hear some faint sounds as she is coming down and open the door. Then I got an unexpected hug in the middle of the entrance. 

" Maha is Mom and Dad sleeping? " I asked slowly leaving her.

" Bhai it's midnight, do you think they will be awake till now ? " Maha asked little annoyed. 

"Okay cool down! now don't get annoyed will let you sleep your beauty sleep.  " I said sweetly. 

"Aww my Bhai is so worried about me " Maha said more to herself. 

"Hey this is for you ! " I said while giving her KitKat chocolate box.

" Wow! My First love " Maha said sweetly. 

"Thank you for your help ! " I said genuinely. 

"Anything for you Bhai " Maha said and gave me sweet smile.

Then I hugged her. And pulled her cheeks.

" Now go to Bhabi before she gets up and all the planing gets spoil" Maha said and closed the door. 

" Yes, I will. But let me close the door and take the bag" I said.

Then took the bag and I went upstairs slowly without making any sound. And finally when I open the door and I saw Aliya sleeping on the bed, my life! I felt urge to go and hug her and never to leave her. But then I remembered Maha saying " I feel sorry that you will spoil her sleep with your surprise ". I went closer to her and moved the hair which is disturbing her sleep. And let her sleep by letting go my surprise planing. Becouse my presence itself will be a great surprise for her when she sees me in the morning " Sleeping beauty " I whispered and moved back without waking her up.

I got fresh and opened the bags and took all the gifts and placed on the coffeetable and got into the bed and slept. With happiness filled in my heart.  Finally being able to sleep peacefully.  It didn't take long I drift into sleep.

"SAIN ! " I heard as someone is shouting.

I lazily opens my eyes and closed back due to the brightest. Again I open slowly when I felt someone is tapping me so much that it started to pain.

"Can you stop that " I said annoyed. 

" I can't believe you are here for real !" I heard Aliya saying. 

And she keep saying something more to herself. when again I opened my eyes I saw Aliya sitting on the edge of the bed with open hair. Which reminds me that how much I missed her presence.
And I felt prick on my arm at the same time. When I came out of my thoughts I realised. Aliya is still in a shock unbelievable for her that I am here so she is trying her best to make sure I am here for real.

I got up and pulled her cheeks and somehow made her believe that I am not in her dreams. As other times.

"SAIN when did you come back ?" Aliya asked and started to cry .

" Now why are you crying when I am here ? " I asked slowly by making sure she is sitting comfortably. 

" I can't believe my eyes! your here for real! I am so happy , Alhamdu Lillah" Aliya said.

" Aww sweetie, come here !" I said and I took her in my arms and then I showed the coffee table filled with gifts.

"SAIN ! " said Aliya and looked at me.

"All this is for you " I said and gave her a smile.

" but it's.... " Aliya said and I cut her off.

" Don't say this is too much ! " I said. 

" YES ! it is " Aliya said firmly. 

" My love this is nothing much ! If not for you , then for whom to get these ? " I asked.

" My dear hubby it's great that you thought of me but Alhamdu Lillah I have everything." Aliya said.

" I thought you will get happy to see all these gifts and forget about the days we been away " I said.

" If so, you are wrong my dear hubby.  Becouse you are my happiest gift. And all these gifts are nothing for me. When I am having everything and I can't imagine how much it will be useful for people who doesn't have anything to wear good dress for a day. " I said.

" So you refuse my gifts saying to feed the poors? " I asked sadly.

"Hubby ! I appreciate that you love me so much ! In fact it's great that you  thought of me and got these gifts but I don't need of these worldly goods to love you back. Becouse my love is pure can't compare to anything. " Aliya said and gave me a smile.

" I love you for this !" I said and gave her a hug it felt so good after long time being able to breath without any hard feelings.

" My dad always says 'Give charity with whatever you have and don't fall in love with this worldly life' " Aliya said.

" That's true, but you were living luxury life. " I said. 

"Yes , I had everything in my life, but I never gave importance to the things in my life. I leard the value of family bonding and friendship and spend whatever I had in the path of Allah by giving gifts and making others happy" Aliya said and gave me a smile. 

" Alhamdu Lillah! My Dua is accepted and I am blessed with you, without any gold digger who will never value my love instead all these things. " I said. 

" So My dear hubby what shall I do with these things ? " Aliya asked with nervous.

" You do whatever you want with it becouse now it belongs to you " I said.

"Ok that's fine then " Aliya said sweetly. 

" And Jazzakallah Khaira " Aliya said. 

" Barakallah feekum " I said. 

"come we will pray together and ask Dua " I said and went to take Wudu after changing.