11

Hussein's POV

I couldn't wait to go home. The lunch was yummy made by Aliya's Mom. She is one of the greatest cook after my mom. Yes, nobody can beat my mom's cooking skill.  When I got The lunch a smile spread on my face remebering Aliya's words. I send a photo of food after spreading in the cafeteria with the caption. "Love you more❤"

Then I got messege from Aliya asking" what was that for ? "

"With lot's of love you send food so I replied " I said and I knew she must be blushing behind that screen reading this messege.

After that I got back to work and when I check the time it's almost 5.00 PM. I couldn't wait any longer I off the laptop and took my bags to take leave but I was stopped by my boss. He asked me to follow him to his office. With nervous and fear what might happen next I entered into my boss's office.

On my way to Aliya's home I felt dizziness due to my boss's words. I controlled my eyes to be opened  and somehow I reached there. when I rang the bell Aunty only opened the door and said Aliya is in the kitchen cooking something. I went straight into the kitchen and greeted her and asked for a glass of water. When Aliya gave water I almost gulped it in one go and try to smile back at happy looking Aliya. But when She saw me her smile stopped. She for sure noticed there is something wrong with me.. so before she ask anything I went to her room. Actually now it's our room.

I took Wudu and prayed Asar to clear my mind and heart from this mess which I am finding difficult to solve. When I folded the prayer mat and sat on the bed. I saw Aliya coming with a tray. Most probably tea and some snacks. 

" You can tell me what's running in your head " Aliya said while keeping the tray on the bench and came towards me.

"It's nothing just office work"I said looking down without letting her see my tears.

" We have promised not to hide anything so don't even think of it " Aliay said little angrily. 

"Hmm Okay soo ..Actually today My boss asked me to go to Dubai for 3 week workshop which our office has organised " I said.

When I didn't get any responses I turned to see Aliya who is looking at me as if I have gone nuts.

" Why are you looking at me like that ? " I asked confused.

"Are you for real. I mean what is there to be worried about whole this situation. Actually it's happy news. That you're one of their trusted employ that's why they wanted you to go" Aliya said and wiped my tears.

"Okay tell me why are you worried " Aliya asked looking in to my eyes.

"3 weeks in Dubai how can I spend 3 weeks away from you when I can't even wait 3 hours being separated from you " I said and waited for her reply.

Instead she stood and bought the tray and gave me freshly baked brownies which is my favourite.  And then she poured tea and came back to me and sat on the bed beside me.

"I know it's not easy to be away from each other for 3 weeks. In fact I can't think of it. But we have to do this. For our future.  Because once again you will be promoted into higher position if you keep working hard and this is a perfect opportunity for you. So don't give up." Aliya said to me and looked at me with so much love. That I Thanked Allah for blessing her in my life.

" What have I done to deserve such a caring and understanding wife" I said looking at her.

"You know What? I am blessed that your my husband, you made me appreciate every moment we spent together. Alhamdu Lillah " Aliya said.

" Alhamdu Lillah" I said.

"So now keep smiling and don't worry about anything.  Because I am always with you to support you and love you.  " Aliya said.

"I feel so proud of your strength which you gave me when I feel like giving up "I said to Aliya and gave a wide smile.

"That's why Allah made us pairs to be each other's strength " Aliya said.

"That's true..." I was saying then at that time I got call from my boss...