20

Hussain's POV

"Surprise ! " I heard so many voices shouting. 

My family, Aliya's family and my friends are there with happy face welcoming me to the surprise party.

"Thanks everyone " I said smiling back.

Then I saw Aliya wearing pink dress. Looking as Princess.

"Come and cut the cake Aliya only made it !" MOM said.

The party was great and I never expected such a surprise party for our anniversary.  Aliya has done good job in organizing. I never knew she is good at planing surprise party.  But today I got to know.

" Hussain! " I heard Mom calling when I was about to sit after cleaning the whole place with Maha.

" Yes Mom !" I asked her .

" Aliya still didn't had lunch so go and check maybe she is feeling so tired " Mom said.

"Don't worry Mom I will go and see her" I said and went upstairs. 

" Aliya open the door ! " I shouted when I saw the door is locked.

Then I heard some noise from the room and after about five minutes the room door open.

"How are you feeling ? " I asked slowly. 

"I am good " Aliya said with happy face.

" Mom said you didn't had lunch ! " I said. 

"Oh no, I had snacks so I am not hungry " Aliya said.

" You can't stay like that without food come and have !" I said by holding her hand.

Then I saw she is looking here and there. But somehow I took her to have lunch table And had with everyone.

Aliya's POV

When the party was over I quickly went upstairs to set our room for the special dinner. I took the candles and kept in the side drawer to light later. Then when I was about to blow the balloons Hussain knock the door. So I quickly took it to the washroom and put in the cabinet.

And then I went down to have lunch with others. it was great Mom's special. After the lunch. We all planed to go to the shopping mall to spend the day. Mom and Dad said they are tired. So only Maha came with us.

" Why are you carring such a big hand bag?" Hussain asked with teasing tone. 

"It's the latest fashion!" I said.

" And you are also following it! " Hussain said.

"Bhai you don't know anything about fashion!" Maha said.

"This is call copycat not fashion!" Hussain said and started to laugh.

"Okay, okay now enough of this " Maha said.

"By the way I want to get ice cream so let's go to the food court!" Maha said excitingly. 

" Ah Emm... I have to go to washroom, you go with Maha I will come back. " I said to Hussain and walked to the other side.

Then I turned to see Hussain and Maha has gone to downstairs.  So I quickly went in search of shops to get gift for Hussain and I found few shops. So I went inside the first shop  and looked for the things and I saw a beautiful cuflink and knew Hussain will love it,  but he is already having too many of it. Then I saw a wristwatch. And it's very useful so finally I bought it and quickly put it.
In my big handbag. Then went back to the food court.

"Your ice cream is melting " Hussain said.

I just smiled and ate it. With  satisfaction that I bought our Anniversary gift. 

In the evening we came back to home and I went straight in to the kitchen to make dinner. When I am done I came back to arrange the room. But Hussain was in the room usuing laptop. 

"What to do now !" I thought and slowly went to the washroom. And try to blow the balloons and keep ready, but it's not happening. Actually I don't know how to blow the balloons. It's making funny noise. So open the tap and somehow blow all the balloons and put in the washing machine to take it later.
" who puts balloons in the washing machine!" I said to myself and laughed at my situation. Doing all the widest things to give suprise to my husband.

I waited till Hussain leave to the Masjid to pray Magrib and I slowly took all the balloons and put in the cupboard and closed it before he comes back.

Then he came back and recite the Qur'an. Again I felt butterflies in my belly. Subhan Allah how fortunate I am to feel such wonderful feeling. When the Isha Azan is called he again went to the masjid to pray. By the time he came back dinner was on the table and balloons are on the bed with so many candle light across the room.

"Happy Anniversary!" I said when he came to the room.

"Same to you Sweetie " Hussain said.

" Wow double surprise! On the same day " Hussain said happily.

"And there is more !" I said and gave the gift box.

"Thank you so much sweetie!  " Hussain said and gave me a hug.

"Open and see!" I said impatiently.

Then he opened the gift and smiled looking at it. Then I knew he liked it before even he say it out loud.

"I love it ! And I love you So much!" Hussain said.

"Love you too!" I said.
And gave him a hug unable to control my emotions. 

"When did you get this ?" Hussain asked.

"Today when we went shopping!" I said.

"So that's why you were carring that big bag?  " Hussain asked.

"Yes" I said and smiled.

"Oh I thought it's the latest fashion!" Hussain said in teasing tone.

"Actually it's so heavy but very handy on such situation" I said and winked.

"But you were with me the whole time !" Hussain said in a shock.

"I went to the washroom remember? " I asked and laughed couldn't take it anymore. 

"Oh now I get it! But did you had money to get this ? " Hussain asked showing the watch. 

"I didn't get any messege or notification for swiping the card"Hussain said puzzled. 

"That's because I didn't use the card. Actually I took money a week ago and kept but couldn't buy" I said.

"So everything is well planned ah ? " Hussain asked shocking. 

"Yup for our anniversary!" I said happily. 

"Thanks once again " Hussain said softly. 

" You are most welcome. You are always working hard and sacrificing so much for us. So why not I do something special to make this day special for both of us !" I said softly. 

"Sweetie, You don't know how much these means to me !" Hussain said and hugged me.

Then we had dinner and kept talking about our one year life journey. The lesson's we both learn from each other in our day to day life. How Our love got stronger with every difficult situation we faced. By standing together with each other's motivation and support. 

"I always ask Dua from Allah to unite us in Jannah Insha Allah " I said sweetly by looking out the moon from our balcony. 

"Aameen!" Hussain said. 

"Aameen" I said.

💝Love is the most beautiful feeling in the world. And best among them is found with Allah's blessings.  That is call true love and it will never end in this world.... Insha Allah it will continue in Jannah.💝