2

Little suprise.

Aliya's POV

I was waiting for Hussain to return home. I didn't call him after pretending that I am angry with him. But now I am feeling bad because I knew what he went through last two months. Even today in the morning I didn't agree to go on a road trip with him. I just want to make him feel that we don't need to spend money to be happy. In fact we can create our own happiness by giving small suprise each and every day. Just like now I made small planing for him. With Maha's help. And I am waiting for him.

~For the rest of my life~

I answered the call, Hussain said he is outside. So I went downstairs and open the door.

"Asalamu Alaikum sweetie " Hussain said.

"Walaikum Salam Habibi " I said.

Then he came inside so I closed the door behind him. I took his laptop bag and coat from him and we both walked to upstairs. When getting closer to our room, I took small steps by giving some space for him to go first. The moment he opened the room door it was so dark. He on the light and there in the middle a small table is set for two people. With candle in the middle. 

" Suprise " I said.

" Oh wow, I never expected this , " Hussain said.

"I am sorry for everything " I said and kept the laptop bag on the bed side stand. And coat on the bed. when I turn I saw him looking at me with questioning look.

"Sorry for what ? " Hussain asked.

" I am sorry for not agreeing with you to go on a road trip plus for talking to you rudely and cutting the call" I said and looked at him.

"Don't worry sweetie,  I can't be angry with you,  because you made me the most happiest person by giving me happiness and love when I was all broken " Hussain said.

" Oh Habibi, I did this because I want to be the only reason for your happiness not for your sadness" I said. 

" Yes. You are sweetie" Hussain siad.

"Hmm looks delicious and smells good , is it Pasta with chilli sauce? " Hussain asked with smile. 

" Yes,  you're favourite dish " I said and looked at him.

" Yes.  But anything whatever you make is my favourite" Hussain said and pulled the chair to sit.

"First get fresh and come,  then we can have dinner " I said.

"OK Madame " Hussain said and went to wardrobe to take his clothes.

Then I left the room by closing the door behind me and went downstairs to set dinner for others. I saw Maha coming from the kitchen with smile. 

" Bhabhi what happened to the suprise ?" Maha asked. 

"Alhamdu Lillah. Your Bhai got so happy to see his favourite dish" I said.

"Bhabhi,  he will tell everything made by you is his favourite " Maha said and laughed.

"How did you know ? " I asked.

"I mean .... " I was couldn't complete Maha spoke.

"Bhabhi don't forget,I am his sister and I have seen his love for you, like he will do anything to make you happy,  and he loves anything you specialy make with lots of love" Maha said and Winked. 

"Okay Choti Madame, enough of talking, you talk too much "I said and laughed. 

"Bhabhi, so what did he bought for you ? " Maha asked.

"He came and gave me the reason to smile, that's the biggest happiness" I said.

" Bhabhi don't worry,Maybe the bakery was closed today " Maha said.

" Maha it's okay,  I am not worried, believe me I am okay " I said and turned to go.

" Bhabhi, I know you are craving for sweets these days and specialy for chocolates. Bhabhi don't lie to me" Maha said.

" Maha, I already ate lots of chocolate today, now come and help me "I said and went to the Kitchen.  

I saw Hussain coming down and smiled at him then I received the most beautiful smile from the most important person in my life. He went to the garden. And I too went to the kitchen to fill the water jug. When I came back to the dining room. I saw the front door is closed. So I knew Hussain has gone back. I informed Mom and Dad about having dinner in the room and I went to the room. There I saw Hussain standing near the window and watching the sky. I went and stand near him.

"It's beautiful, isn't it ? " I asked.

"Yes, it is..." Hussain said while looking at the full moon.

" Let's have the dinner,  it's getting cold" I said.

" Hmm , I am so hungry too" Hussain said coming back and pulled the chair for me.

Then we both sat and start the dinner. We talked and had some great time then after the dinner I asked how is the pasta.

"It's yummy but something is missing " Hussain said.

"What? " I asked with panic.

" I mean, to complete the dinner we need deserts,  without that it's incomplete " Hussain said. 

"Oh,I didn't make anything today  because I was..." Hussain didn't let me finish what I came to say.

"sweetie,  it's ok,  because I got you something "Hussain said and got up from the chair.

Then he bought box from behind the laptop bag and opened it. It’s  a chocolate cake.

"When did you get this ? " I asked with happiness. 

"I bought on the way from office but I kept in the car. And earlier I went to the car and bought it upstairs when you were busy in the kitchen" Hussain said.

"So you went out to take this? " I asked.

"Yes, I was scared that my surprise will be flopped, that's why I didn't tell Maha because last time she flopped the plan" Hussain said.

"Awww Habibi,  This is so sweet of you and how did you know I am craving for chocolate cake?" I asked.

"Hmm, sweetie I am your Hubby, and at least I know you this much that your have mood to eat chocolate cake at any time of the day" Hussain said and laughed.

"It's not funny " I said.

" OK sweetie now let's cut the cake" Hussain said and gave me the butter knife to cut the cake.

Then I asked him to hold my hand and the we cut the cake together. We had it and it's so yummy, very creamy and chocolaty. I took the remaining cake downstairs to serve for others and Hussain also came with me. Mom and Dad had small piece because they both are very careful with diabetes.  But Maha enjoyed it.  She is a  chocoholic, like me.

"Bhabhi I told you na Bhai will bring chocolate cake " Maha said after popping the last piece of cake into her mouth.

"Yes you said, Wait !  Don't tell me you informed him " I asked Maha with questioning look.

"No ! Believe me Bhabhi this time I didn't say anything, it's purely Bhai's planning " Maha said.

"Then Thanks to you " I said looking at Hussain.

"Bhabhi this is not done, after eating your saying Thanks" Maha said.

Then we all started to laugh. After some time I did the dishes and it took me about 10 minutes. To clean up the pantry. By the time I came back to the room Hussain was busy on his laptop.  I went near to him and sat on the bed. And I asked his permission to go out tomorrow with Maha. He said ok. But if he knows the reason he will never let me go alone with Maha. Surly he will also join me. But I can't tell him the reason.