7

Arguments

Aliya's POV

I felt so blessed to get such a caring Husband and I remembered the days. I keep asking Du'a to bless me with a husband who understands me and care about me. Alhamdulillah I am so lucky. 

I felt so tired and Hussain asked me to sleep by understanding my situation.  So I felt lucky and with heart feels light I went to sleep. And when I woke up. I heard Hussain is shouting at someone just outside our room. Because I can hear as closer but He is not in our room.

I slowly got up and went to see he is shouting at whome!. When I opened the door I saw Him turning to our room. And when He saw me He didn't say anything but just went inside the room and sat on the bed. I looked back at the hall and nobody was there. So I went back to my room and sat beside him. It's the first time seeing him this angry after he joined his new job.

" Could it be because of office or something else? " I thought to myself and kept quiet. 

"What happened ? Who made you angry? " I asked.  Because as a wife I felt to ask even knowing it's a risky situation.  Because he might pour out his anger towards me.

" You stay out of this " He said little firmly. And I predicted. 

"I am your wife won't you share it with me ? " I asked with confidence. 

"Yes right, and all these are because of you" He almost shouted at me.

I never expected this from him. And I can't stay in that room anymore.  I felt my eyes are getting blurry and anytime my tears will run down my cheeks. So I quickly got up and turn to go. But then I felta a strong grip on my wrist. But I can't take it anymore. I pulled my hand herder and ran out of the room.

I bumped into Maha on my way. And from her face can say she also has cried.  Her eyes are red. And there are fresh tears about to come out any moment. when she saw me without her knowledge her tears ran down her cheeks. I hugged her tightly and I felt Maha hugging me back with same kind of emotion.  Then I quickly pulled back and hold her arm and we both went to Maha's room. I closed the door behind us. And we both cried for full five minutes and for another five minutes awkwardly silence. 

"Bhabi I am sorry I didn't mean to " Maha said breaking the silence.

"Hey Maha don't be sorry and tell me what happened " I asked.

"Actually " Maha said and she couldn't continue her tears are not letting her speak. 

"Did your Bhai scold you ! " I asked with hope she will say No. Because the way he scolded I also felt bad  whoever it was. 

"YES " Maha said and hugged me.

"Ssshhh now don't cry because He might have misunderstood the whole thing and scolded you" I said to make her feel better.  But how cold I knew it will make her cry more.

"Hey if you won't say how could I know what happened and why your bhai scolded you? " I asked. 

Then she Looked at me and nod her head. But before that she gave me bone crashing hug.

"Bhabi actually I made your favourite dish. Pasta with sweet and sour source." Maha said.

"Really! Wow.. but why did your Bhai scolded you ? " I asked with confusion. 

"For the source I put mix nut packet and I didn't notice that" Maha was saying.  But I cut her off.

"You didn't notice peanuts!" I asked her .

Then she nod her head and looked at me with wet cheeks.

"Bhai didn't listen to me also. That I tried to say You didn't had but when He saw peanuts he started to shout at me saying that I ..." Maha said and didn't complete started to cry agine. 

" It's okay, I will explain to him.. "I was saying but this time Maha cut me saying.

"But he won't listen to you also na Bhabi " Maha said with sadness and regrets. 

"Whatever it's just a misunderstanding and soon it will be cleard. But for that we need to give some time to your Bhai to cool down then we will explain" I said and wiped her tears.

"I am sorry because of me Bhai shouted at you " Maha said. 

"No Maha because of me your Bhai scolded you, So I am sorry " I said

"Bhabi, Bhai loves you a lot and cares for you. And now he is more careful about what you eat and all because he loves both of you" Maha said and that made me smile.

Then I made Maha sleep on my lap. Because even through we are sister in law's we are like best friends.  Sharing everything and finding shoulder to cry on.

I felt so blessed to have such a great sister in law. Because if anyone else would have been in this situation she would have blamed me for all this but Maha being sweet and adorable sister in law. She never took her anger on me or on Hussain.

I looked at Maha who was fast a sleep in my lap.  Then I made her sleep on the pillow. I slowly got up to come out of the room. Then I noticed the room door was ajar. I remembered closing  when entering inside with Maha about an hour ago.