4

Hussain " s POV

Good news

I couldn't handle any more thinking what would have happened, so I called Aliya no answer. Then I called Maha and she is also not answering. Why you girls are not picking up the phone! I thought to myself and went to the city hospital. I reached the hospital within 10 minutes. And I quickly parked the car and went inside. There I met Waseem. So I asked him where about my wife. Then he said about 15 minutes ago my wife went to the second floor. So when I went there I saw my wife is seated outside the doctor's room. I went up to her called her. When she saw me she got up. And she was shocked to see me.

" What are you doing here ? Are you all rights? " I asked.

"I.. I am... " Aliya was stammering.

"Please tell me the truth !" I asked little louder.

"Mrs Hussain " the nurse called.

"Yes " Aliya said to the nurse and looked at me.

"Please come with me " Aliya said and held my hand.

So I went with her to the doctor's room with her.

After half and our we all are in the car on our way home. I looked at Aliya and saw, she is smiling widely looking at me. Then I smiled and kept looking at the front.

Soon we reached home. And I took Aliay to the living room amd made her seat on the sofe. And I went straight to the kitchen and called Mom to the hall where Aliya and Maha are waiting.

"What happened Hussain? " Mom Asked puzzled.

"Mom I have to tell something to you , actually we both have to tell you something " I said looking at Aliya with happiness.

"Is it what I'm thinking ? " Mom Asked with smile.

"Mom , Yes that's it " Maha said.

"Yes Mom, Your Going to be Grandma " Aliya said.

"Masha Allah "Mom said .

Then Mom hugged Aliya and then she kissed Aliya's forehead.

"Mom don't forget your son is gonna be Dad" I said.

"Awww my Bhai is already J because Mom ignored him" Maha said and laughed.

"Oh my Son come here " Mom said and gave me tight hug. Then she kissed my forehead.

"Alhamdu Lillah, I am so happy, Masha Allah my son and Daughter gave me the great news. " Mom said and smiled.

"MOM, oh don't open the dam, we don't want flood now" Maha said jokingly.

"Maha , that's how you talk to your Mom " I asked.

"Look who is talking ! Oh Bhai you have already stepped into father 's role" Maha said and looked at me.

" Bhabhi, Thank you so much" Maha said to Aliya.

"Your welcome but why suddenly Thanks and all" Aliya asked. And looked at me with questioning look.

I shrugged because actually even I didn't get why she is getting mature and saying thanks.

"For Making my Bhai realise that life is not only about work "Maha said and Winked at Aliya but too late I saw her.

"Choti come here," I said and took cushion pillow from the sofa and went behind her. But she also being my little sister ran and went around the home. And finally went and hide behind Mom.

"You both won't change! " Mom said and went back to kitchen.

"Bhabhi come will go to my room, I want to talk to you " Maha said and took Aliya with her and was about to go upstairs.

"Choti but... " I was saying but Maha cut me off.

"Bhai you talk later " Maha said and went without stopping.

And Aliya looked at me helplessly. Then I Winked at her and she blushed and looked down. Then they went leaving me alone.

I can't believe how life changed in a better within 1 hour time. When the doctor said Aliya is pregnant. I couldn't control my happiness. I have always wanted to have kids of our own to complete our family. And today I feel a complete Man with a beautiful wife, Who is also my soul mate and she is pregnant my child. And very soon my life will be filled with laughter and Joy. Subhan Allah. Allah is the best planner. When we feel happy with life and we feel nothing can make us more happy then Allah send his greatest blessings in a way which makes us lack of words to describe how happy we are. Allah is the most merciful. Subhan Allah.

===================================

Sorry for the short update. But I will try to make the next one long and make it very soon. Insha Allah. Jazzakallah Khaira for the votes and comments. Keep supporting.

Till then keep smiling :)