18

Aliya's POV

I felt Maha putting her hand on my waist. But it felt so like Hussain's touch. How could that be when he is far from me.
'Aliya your going crazy even starting to feel his presence when he is not here actually ' I said to myself
And at that time alarm went on.. I off it and turned to my right side to wake up Maha since she asked to wake her  early. 
'Maha is not having short hair ? ' I thought and then I realised it's not Maha it's Hussain! I started to get panic it's for real ? ...Can't be !
he said he is coming tomorrow only , how come now he is here ? I quickly got out of the bed and on the lights.  To get better look and make sure it's him. But it is non other than my husband Hussain. 

'Sain! ' I almost shouted when I saw my hubby sleeping peacefully. 

I tried to wake him but too bad he is sleeping like a log. As haven't slept for days. Not a sight of getting up. Instead sleeping more comfortably by adjusting the pillows. 

With great difficulty he opend his eyes and sat on the bed and still my eyes couldn't believe he is infront of me for real.

I started to get emotional because nowadays it's out of control.  Suddenly I am feeling like crying for everything.  Then hussain took me in his arms. I felt so happy to be back in his arms again. Later he showed me the gifts he has got for me. I took only the dress and thought to gave off the rest of the gifts to Maha and the to the orphanage where we usually give on every month.

Hussain lead the Fajir Prayer and I got lost in his beautiful voice. And at that moment I felt a butterfly effect in my stomach. After praying and asking Dua hussain started to recite Qur'an. And again I felt the same feeling. I quickly touched it and realised.  It's the first kick of our baby. Masha Allah how fortunate to feel such an incredible feeling.  I waited till Hussain finish reciting to tell him.

"Habibi you recite Qur'an beautifully Masha Allah even our baby loves to hear" I said with a smile.

"Jazzakallah Khaira but how do you know our Baby loves it too ?" Hussain asked.

"Give me your hand" I said and took Hussain's hand and placed on my small baby bump.

"Can you feel anything ?" I asked slowly. 

"Hmmm, I can't! " Hussain said. 

"When you were reciting I felt the kick so that means our baby can hear and likes to hear" I said with a smile and about to cry.

"Masha Allah! Really! " Hussain said.

"Yes! "I said and let go of Hussain's hand and kept my head on his shoulder.

"Sweetie, come let's go down. Mom and Dad must be waiting for us. Hussain said. 

"Give me two minutes, I will be back. " I said and went to the table and took the sweets whcih Hussain bought from Duabi.

"Give this to Mom " I said and smiled.

"Okay! And yeah I got Abaya for Mom. " Hussain said and opend the baggage and took it out.

"Did you inform Mom and Dad that your coming yesterday? " I asked.

"No they didn't know only Maha knew." Hussain said. 

"What ? Oh no wonder she wanted to sleep here last night. " I said.

"Yup exactly! And she only let me enter the home without disturbing others sleep. " Hussain said. 

"You didn't tell me what time you came home last night ? " I asked.

"Around 1 in the morning" Hussain said. 

"Oh really ! " I said. 

Then by talking we went to downstairs and met Mom and Dad in the dining table.  They are having their morning tea. When they saw their beloved son. Both of them started to beam with happiness.  Masha Allah such a great slight. I thought and made a silent Dua to keep their bonding strong as always. It's my habbit of asking Dua on daily basis. After all we have to appreciate what we got from Allah to be Thankful to him, the most kind and the most high.  Subhan Allah. 

I left them and went to the kitchena to get tea for Hussain. Then at that moment Mom also made an entry.

"What about the surprise planing? " Mom asked slowly. 

" Oh I forgotabout it !" I said in a matching voice.

"We have to do something for him, he is doing so much for us" I said.

" Insha Allah!  I will try to send him out to get vegetables so untill then we can do the planing " Mom said.

" Great idea! Thanks Mom " I said.

" Don't forget he is my son too" Mom said and winked.

Then we both laughed and at that time Maha also came to the kitchen.

" Someone is soo happy because last night her dreams became reality!  Isn't it Mom? " Maha asked innocently.

I smiled at her and pulled her cheeks. And took cup to pour the tea. And Served to Hussain.

Then Maha and I started to make Breakfast while Mom is busy  talking with her beloved son.