12

Aliya's POV

Hussain got call and he went out to speak. Until then I took the tray to the kitchen. Then had small chat with my Dad..

" Aliya !" I heard Hussain calling me from the room..

When I went he is not there so I turned back to come out with confusion. "where has he gone?" I thought to myself. And at that moment I felt a hand closing my eyes from behind.

"Don't open your eyes until I ask " Hussain said slowly. And then he took a clothe and tied my eyes

So I waited until he asked me to open. When I open I got shock to see the room is decorated with small candles.

" Wow! Beautiful " I said.

"I want to make this night special by spending time with you " Hussain said .

When I didn't say anything except smiling and looking at him. He got that I was waiting for more explanation..

"My flight to Dubai is at 4.30 PM tommorw so I want to take sweet memories with me so I can cherish for 3 weeks when I will be far from you " Hussain said and held my hand .

"Insha Allah" I said and a tear escaped from my eyes...

"Ssshh... I don't cry Habibthi " Hussain said and console me.

"If you breakdown then I might change my mind so let's enjoy this precious moment" Hussain said.

"Hmm ... I am gonna miss you .... and I don't know how will I be...... " I said.

" You know Habibthi..! my wife told me little while ago That I should go because that's the betterment for our future but now she is having second thoughts about it... "Hussain said and looked at me trying to smile while even his smile is not reaching to his eyes.

"I never knew at that moment that you will be leaving tommorw. "I said and looked at him.

" You have to call me everyday the first thing you do after waking up. And at night also you have to call me and wish me goodnight. And yes don't forget to call at day time and ask about my wellbeing and stuff..." I said while keeping my tears on under control.

"I will dear wifey. And don't stress yourself take rest and eat on time. " Hussain said.

"If you want you can stay here with your Mom" Hussain said.

"Hmm I will come here after a week because your Mom will miss you and If I also come here then she will feel lonely. Because Maha will be going to her classes and your Dad will also go to office. "I said.

" How blessed I am to get a caring wife. "Hussain said and smiled a genuine smile. Which finally reached his eyes. But yet those eyes are having so much pain hidden behind that smile.

So I smiled back knowing that I am blessed with Hussein's love. That he is trying hard to make me feel better even though he is almost gonna breakdown at any moment.

"Come here I want to show you this " Hussain said.

And he opened his laptop and showed our wedding video which made me blush even after so many months.

" This is the best day in our life "I said proudly.

"Correction my darling wife. One of the best day. Because there are other great days too like the day you gave me the best news about our baby. And there will be many more in our life. "Hussain said.

"That's true " I said and smiled.

We both recall the days we were so happy and how we used to prank each other. Those are very beautiful and sweet memories. And we add today also into that list. By going out for dinner on our way and then soon after the dinner we went shopping because Hussain went few items to take to Dubai.

When we came home it's almost midnight so we said Hussain's parents about his business trip. They were more worried about me than themselves.

" Aliya didn't worry this 3 weeks will be gone quickly "Hussain's Mom said. While holding my hand.

I couldn't talk due to the emotions I am holding on so I just nod my head and went upstairs to our room. I felt that I can't hold anymore so I let myself cry. And the night was spend crying while holding each other. It's the most difficult thing for any couple. Knowing that they won't get to see the spouse's face first thing in the morning or won't get to hold each other while falling sleep at night.

The next day morning was gone with packing and Hussain going to office to collocat the files and stuff.

"This is for you " I gave the gift which I bought yesterday while we went for a shopping but I wait for this moment.

"What is it ? " Hussain asked as soon as I gave the gift.. .

"Open and see for yourself " I said .

Then he opened and check it's a watch. His favourite brand.

"Aww Thanks for this gift " Hussain said.

"Let me help You" I said and took the watch from his hand when He tried to wear.

"This will remind you of my love "I said smiling.

"nah ! When your almost there 24/7 in my thoughts I don't need any reminder yet this watch is very special now because it is from you " Hussain said and gave me a big smile.

"So all ready " I asked.

"Yes.. Habibthi " Hussain said.

"But one thing is missing " I said and went to our wardrobe.

I looked for a matching tie and came back and helped him with it. The most difficult part was to keep my smile on my face. But with Allah's blessing I did by controlled my emotions and we hugged a good bye hug.

"I love you and take care of the baby" Hussain said and he bend down and said "I love you and don't trouble Mama"

I felt my love for my Hussain is increasing every moment.

Then he went downstairs to say bye to his Parents and Maha.

"Fee Amanillah, have safe journey " I said and then he went and sat on the car and went off to the airport.

💔I felt my heart is breaking to see him going away from me knowing he won't be back in the night but after 3 long weeks it is so difficult to grasping. I started to wonder how the couple's live being away from each other for months and years. I started to realise their pain and sacrifice they do for their future. After all life is a beautiful struggle 💔