Chp. 4 NYU, Here we come!

*Maya's POV*

I gazed through the window of farkle's car, he recently got it as a gift from his parents, for college. It was a black Lamborghini! I am currently sitting by the window seat with Riley, and Lucas by her side. Zay was sitting next to Lucas, facing the other window. While, Farkle was driving and Smackle on the passenger seat.

The ride was quiet and calming, although the tension was near our presence. From all that crying, Riley finally fell asleep, on Lucas' shoulder. While Lucas and Zay were talking quietly, I was in La La Land.

Outside the window, the view of the city lights and streets of people were coming in and out of view. It was 10 minutes of our car ride so far, and only a half hour more.

I decided to sleep for sometime, since we would be there at night. Turns out, Riley wanted to spend the dinner with her family, so we agreed on leaving at 8:00, thinking we'd at least be there by 9.

*30 minutes later*

"Maya."

"Maya!"

"Maya!!"

"MAYA!!!"

Someone was taping me, more like smacking me to wake up. Who would do such a thing to ruin my beauty sleep?! When I'm awake, they are going to regret living!

I slowly open my eyes, to suspect Riley, but I was greeted by none other than JOSHUA GABRIEL MATHEWS!!

I rubbed my eyes, and when I opened them again, all I saw Lucas, frantically trying to wake me up. What is wrong with me?! Great, just great, now I'm imagining things about him! (Note the sarcasm)

As soon as Lucas' eyes meet with mine, he let out a relived sigh.

"Do you have any idea, how much time it took to wake you up?!"

"Hey, it's not like it took you 20 minutes to wake me up!" I whined.

"Yeah, your right, it didn't take you 20 minutes, it to you a half an hour." He throws back. Ok, sure, he has a good point, but I'm not going to let him win it.

"Oh yeah, well maybe I wanted you to wake me up for a half hour!"

He looked back at me, if I was a crazy maniac. Yeah, that didn't really sound good as it was in my head. Wait what?! Yeah, Sarah is right, there is something called 'too much sleep'.

"Ok Maya, we can just forget about what happened the last 5 minutes. Let's just go."

I was confused.

"Go where?"

"Maya, maybe you should lay off sleeping for the last few days." I didn't know if he was joking or being serious, because there was a hint of playful in his words, but he also had a serious look on his face.

"Guys, tick tock, we need to get to our dorms." Farkle says, coming out of nowhere.

Then it hit me, we were at NYU college! Wow, sleep does a lot to you, even if it was a good 30 minutes.

We walk into the building , side by side, and being mesmerized by the big college. I still remember when I was in 8th grade, walking into the building, with Riley, to save Josh from the witches.

God, I was so stupid, right?

We walked to, the front desk, getting our IDs. Everybody knows what room and roommate got now, so it was my turn.

"Hey, so, I got the letter, but I didn't get any information about my roommate and dorm number, can you look into it?" I asked, politely, even though, trying to find who my roommate was eating me out.

"Oh yes, see, we have a problem, assigning dorms, so you will be one of the first year, who gets a roommate with a fourth year. We are trying to organize it, but for now, it will be like this." She replied.

"Oh."

Even though, she didn't tell me who my roommate is, I have a really good feeling that it's someone who I already know.

"So your dorm room number is 609."

"Ok, thank you." She gave me my ID back, and we headed for the elevator.

Turns out we were in the same level; 3. Rucas has room 608, that was connected to our room. You actually believe it's faith? Yeah, well your wrong. Corey, literally called the school's head principal, and made sure that our dorms were right next to each other!!

Smarkle's room is 627, and Vanessa and Zay's room was 614.

"Maya" sniffs "please don't forget me!" Riley exclaimed.

"Riles, we are going to see each other in the morning!"

"Oh yeah..."

"Plus, wouldn't you have more fun with Lucas?" I asked, while wiggling my eyebrows.

"Peaches!"

"Hey, truth be told, we both know your not that innocent." I smirked.

"Well, thanks for giving me an excuse to get the hell out of here."

"That hurt your mouth, right?"

"Yes."

"Riles, remember, we are peaches and honey, not honey and honey, or peaches and peaches. Remember, that didn't work out so good." I stated, remembering about the 'triangle'. That was not a good time.

"Yeah, your right, bye peaches, I love you!"

"Later riles, love ya!"

I watched as my friends walk to their dorms, then went to mine.

I unlocked the door, with my key, they gave me at the front office, and went inside. I heard shuffling sound that seemed like coming from the bedroom.

As I made my way their, I saw a familiar person, even if his back was turned against me, and unpacking all of his stuff.

That's when I immediately regretted it. I regret from sending a letter to this college. Regret even seeing him again in my life.

He turned forward, and I regret looking into his eyes. His beautiful blue eyes. I was shocked. I froze. His skin, suddenly turned pale. Pale as white as a ghost.

Joshua. Gabriel. Mathews. Is. My. Roommate!

My insides turned to goo. Everything was happening again. Like a new generation.

"Maya?" He asked.

"Josh." I stated.

Great, in all of the whole campus, Josh has to be my roommate. What a fantastic way to start my year! (Note the sarcasm)

I was falling for him. Again!

A/N: Ahhhhh!!!!!!

She likes him again, what do you think is going to happen next????

Don't be a silent reader...remember to...

Vote

Comment

Share!

Bye, loves!