Chp. 5 Girlfriend?

A/N: Hey loves! Rebecca looks like the pic above. She is portrayed by Samantha Boscarino. She's Josh's girlfriend. Plz don't hate me, I will just say that there will be lots of joshaya movements soon! 😉
*Maya's POV*

Noooooo! No! N0! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! JOSHUA GABRIEL MATHEWS CAN NOT BE MY ROOMMATE!!

Ugh, how can I be so stupid?!

The thought of what he said, when he was about to call off someday was ringing through my head, like an alarm.

"Maya, I've been accepted to go to Columbia university as a major in photography for the first three years of college, and the staff said I can go, then I have to come back to NYU for the last year."

If this is a dream, no scratch that, nightmare, then someone please wake me up!

I didn't realize I was staring at him, until he kept calling my name over again.

"What?" I asked.

"W-W-What are you d-d-doing here?" Seriously?! God damn, I didn't know he was that stupid.

"Hmm, well let's see. I have lots of luggages, and a student ID for NYU, so tell me Josh, what am I doing here?"

He chuckle. God, his chuckle. It was deep and raspy, yet it filled the room up, with happiness. I mentally slapped myself. Why am I still thinking this way?! I mean he literally dumped me, because of the age difference, yet I still can't get him off of my mind.

"You got me there, Maya. So, it looks like your my roommate." I noticed, that he just stopped stuttering.

"Yep, something wrong with organizing the dorms, so apparently they put a first year and a fourth year together, which is technically, you and me."

"So how has life been."

"It's been good, ya know, besides getting rejected, because of some stupid age difference." I muttered quietly, to myself than to him, and looking down.

"Yeah I'm sorry about that." Well, he doesn't really look sorry to me.

"Well what been going on with your life?" I ask the same question, as I was starting to unpack my clothes, as he just finished unpacking his.

"Nothing much happened."

"Josh!" Well that wasn't me. I'm pretty sure I don't have a high voice.

A knock echoed through the door, as Josh rushed over to open it.

Then a girl, that kinda looked familiar, tackled him with a hug. I took the time to look at her features.

She was a brunette, kinda like Riley. She had tanned skin. He hair was curly and long, but not that long, that it could reach to her butt.

She was wearing jeggings, with a purple blouse, and put her hair into a side braid. She also wore short ankle boots, and carried a purple wristlet.

Josh noticed my confusion that was spread across my face, and started to explain.

"So Rebecca, this is Maya, my roommate, and my niece's best friend, and Maya this is Rebecca my......girlfriend."

My hearted shattered, and was broken into thousand pieces. This was I think the third time that happened. Nothing happened, huh?

First my dad leaving, then Josh calling off our someday, and now this. He has a new girlfriend. And seriously?! 'My Niece's Best Friend?!'

>>>><<<<