Chp. 8 A Old-New Friend

A/N: Hey loves! OMG!! IK reads?! Thank you so much guys! I really appreciate the reads, votes,and comments you have given me, throughout the book! So above is the picture of Josh and Maya's dorm. On the left side, it consists Josh's bedroom, bathroom, and closet. In the middle on the top is the living room, and down is the kitchen. The right side is Maya's bedroom, bathroom, and closet. I think that pretty much covers it, let me know if I missed anything, and let's get on with this book!

*Maya's POV*

I was woken up, by the alarm going off, and blasted in my ears. I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes and walked to the bathroom. I did my morning routine, put a towel around my body, and made my way into the closet.

As I made my way, it had to come to a stop, since I bumped into Josh. Although I held onto my towel tightly so it wouldn't fall. Thank god. I looked up to meet ocean blue eyes, that I always get lost in, and found him rubbing his neck, while look down at me, nervously.

A few seconds pass, and I saw him staring at me. I smirked and thought of an idea.

"Take a picture boing, it will last longer."

He blushed, and said, "I wasn't staring."

"Tell that to your eyes wandering around my body." I pushed past him, not waiting for a reply and went into my closet. I looked around until I spotted my outfit for the day, and put it on.

I recently went shopping with Riley to get some new clothes for my 'fall line' that Riley would call it

I recently went shopping with Riley to get some new clothes for my 'fall line' that Riley would call it. And if you think I just made my OWN decision to go shopping, boy were you wrong!

Riley had to literally DRAG me to the mall and MADE me let her to buy all of my clothes. But I wasn't going to put down a fight, and made Riley buy some clothes for her new 'fall line' which I bought most for her.

I put my hair in a high ponytail, and put on some light make-up, which consists eyeliner, and red lipgloss, with some pumpkin frappe body spray.

After leaving my closet, I went to the kitchen, and saw Josh cooking some bacon and eggs. He was already dressed since he had morning classes like me.

 He was already dressed since he had morning classes like me